Chapter 12

Jael POV

I had the most amazing dream every and it felt so real m and with harry out if all the boy I have a crush. I need to get up an make some breakfast, I try getting up but I was stop by something holding me back taking the cover off I notice two thing, I was naked and someone was in my bed with me. Ohh my gosh what the hell happen last night.

Go back to sleep babe, he said.

Oh my gosh I know that voice, Harry

Harry what are you doing in my bed and why are we naked?

Sleeping he answer like nothing is the problem with this picture. I have to get him out of her before the girl come in here. What I'm gonna do?. Just push him off the bed or throw some water on him either on work.

What the hell? Are you carzy that water is cold and it already chill in here.

Get out and never repeat this to anyone or there will be worst than cold water.

What are you talking about? You're action like what we did was a crime or something.

What we did was a crime and I need you to get our please.

Okay And he left. I need a bath, breakfast and some aspirin.

Good morning said the girls. Good morning to you too. What happen to you last night jay Esther ask.

I can home a bit early was that a crime.

No, no crime there. But how does you meet home last night.

Ahhhh harry brought me home but I can't tell them that they will suspect something is wrong. Well I got a cab to bringe home. The next quest made cough on my cofee.

And why was harry coming out of your room with his boxer only?

What is this twenty one question. And I leave it like that going in to my room to tell the boy to get ready.

I know there will be more question later about why Harry was in my room but I don't even know what happen. Well I was nakes and so was he and we were both drunk put two and two together an you get what drunken one night stand with a popstar.

************************************************************************************************

sorrt this is not edited. i am just writing to make up for the late update. thank you