The Chase

5 days later

"Minho hyung... wake up ....wake up ...." Hyunjin barged in Minho's room and sat on the older shaking him up

Minho grunted ... " Hyunjin what the hell ...i was having such a sweet dream" ..... pulling a pillow over his face he pushed Hyunjin down on the floor .. " Hannie and I were sitting at the beach and watching the sunset.. we were about to .." Minho puckered his lips in the kiss shape making the ummmmm sound ......

" Snap out of it Minho hyung....if you won't wake up now that will only be in your dreams " hyunjin stood up from the ground rubbing his hips

" What happened now ??? " Minho spoke still very sleepy

" Chan Hyung is taking Hannie to Australia with him during our break next month .. oh i mean in next 2 weeks .. " while dropping himself on the bean bag at the corner of the room

Minho sprung up from bed that instant.. " WHO IS TAKING WHOM WHERE  ?? "

" You heard me .. Hannie is going to Australia with Chan Hyung.. now you can go back to sleep ... " Hyunjin said pitying Minho

Seconds later Minho was almost at his door running outside ..

Hyunjin called out "Hyung...wait ... "

"What ??? " Minho sounded very impatient

" Cloths ... " Hyunjin threw Minho's track pants and hoodie ...

"Thanks ... " Minho nodded catching the clothes and started putting them on while walking tripping and falling his way out of the dorm ...

Seungmin and I.N watched Minho being clumsy while they were watching TV in the living room...

"He leaves in two weeks, not two seconds .. " Seungmin shouted not moving his eyes from the television

" What ?? Huh ...ummmm .... Whatever " Minho was confused about how they knew where he was going .. but he didn't have any time for questions and answers..

He ran at full speed to the other dorm .. panting he stood in front of the main door for a few minutes...

Punching in the code he walked in and saw Han and Chan having breakfast and a fun conversation... They were already dressed to go to the company and on the other hand, Minho was in sweats and sweating with all that running ...

Minho looked at them locking eyes with Chan this time taking deep breaths to stop himself from panting ..." Good morning Hannie .. " he said in the sweetest voice and continued walking inside the dorm ..

Both Han and Chan watched him walk past them and quickly slide inside Han's room and locked it ..

" Did he just go inside my room ??" Han questioned still looking at his room's door ... It took him couple extra seconds to react ... He jumped out of the chair and walked to his room and banged the door "What in the world are you doing in my room ?? Come out right at this instance .. Minho hyung.... I am asking you to open the door ...i don't think you should have any business in my room ...get out right now .. " Han yelled ....

Changbin woke up to the noise and popped his head outside his room watching Han bang at his own room's door .. " What's going on ?? "

" Minho hyung barged inside my room and has locked it from inside ..i have no freaking idea what he is doing in there .. so annoying..." Han hissed in anger

Chan and Changbin locked eyes with an 'as expected' expression

Minho came out after about 5 minutes.. smiling widely... " Have a good day cupcake .." he said to Han and started walking out of the dorm