Chapter 5 - 10 of hearts (part 2)

(As it was hinted last chapter, I'm making Chishiya find Arisu with Usagi and get this game done differently) 

Niragi had stationed himself on the roof of the beach and went on a rampage, putting bullets in everyone he saw. "You don't actually believe Hatters theory of getting all the cards, do you?" Chishiya asked as he approached him from behind, Niragi quickly turned around to face him and got up "Yeah, in fact, I'd say it's a perfect theory because it's the only thing that makes sense. Now tell me why I shouldn't kill you here" he said, aiming his rifle towards Chishiya. Chishiya shrugged and kept moving closer to Niragi slowly reaching for his pocket, Niragi turned his gaze and shot towards his pocket but missed by a small amount. "That theory just doesn't make sense to me, so, I'll prove it's wrong" With that Chishiya began to charge at Niragi and threw the deck of cards he had collected into the air which gave him time for his real weapon, Niragi's head turned to look at the cards as they were thrown but it didn't distract him for long. "Ha! what the hell was that supposed to do!" He yelled with a laugh and a huge smile on his face, that was swiftly replaced though when Chishiya pulled out a pistol with a lighter attached to the end and shot straight at Niragi causing him to be set on fire and stumbling backwards while screaming and inevitably fell off the building while being roasted alive. Chishiya smirked at the fact that his plan had work and ran back towards the stairs to go find Arisu. 

~~~ 

Kuina stood at the centre of the dance floor in the basement alone still looking for last boss. "This was a stupid idea, I'm just going to die like this. Why didn't I just go with Chishiya?!" Kuina yelled to herself, but her thoughts were interrupted as last boss had heard everything and wrapped his arm around her neck, keeping her bound together with his katana resting in front of her stomach. Kuina struggled for a while until last boss threw her to the floor "Come on, lets fight, I know you're a fighter, so this'll be fun" He announced as he got his katana position in front of him correctly. Kuina stood up from the floor and without hesitation ran at him and started to hit him with everything she could, but it wasn't good enough as blood started to drip on to the floor from her legs. Last boss started to approach Kuina and threw his katana aside and launched her across the room by her legs, Kuina made loud grunts out of pain that echoed throughout the room, Last boss walked over to his katana and picked it back up again before motioning for Kuina to get up. "Why are you doing this" Kuina yelled out trying to reason with him "Aguni's orders" he said with his voice gradually getting raspier. "Come on, that can't be the only reason, what about your past, is it something like that which is making you do this" Kuina said as she stood up, she internally slapped herself for saying something so cringy as she repeated to herself that she learnt too much from Arisu. Last boss straightened his back and refused to answer "Why are you fighting, just give up already, you're going to get beat if you stay like this" he said trying to trick her, Kuina looked at the floor and started to think over her life. "I'm fighting for my ideals, no one ever cared about me until I got her so I'm fighting for them, I was disowned from my family and constantly received abuse for my choices. That's why" Kuina announced as she started to take a pose she had learnt while being taught by her father. "I used to write articles, but when I got here, I finally felt alive, I found a tattoo artist and he made me like this. By doing that, I swore that this land would be my forever home whether we get given the option to return or not, I'm staying here until I'm dead. My past has no meaning here" Last boss said with a massive smile on his face thinking he'd beaten Kuina's mind trick, but he was shocked to see her laugh. "I'm sorry, for a minute I thought we were the same, I guess I was wrong. I embrace my past and learn from it, you just push it away" she said as she charged at Last boss again and managed to get rid of his katana with a few quick hits to the face and stomach "MY father taught me to never hesitate to strike, I realise now how helpful he was to me" Kuina said as she kicked Last boss' katana even further away and managed to pin him to a pole and beat him to the point where he couldn't fight back but he was still able to live and use every part of himself correctly. "I'll let you live if you swear that you won't kill anyone else, deal?" Kuina asked, Last boss just started laughing demonically "Ok, I'll do it, I'll join you" he said as he accepted Kuina's hand to help himself up. Kuina threw the katana back to him, but he tossed it away, KUina smiled and the 2 ran off to get to the stairs and find anyone they could to help them.