Little Fool 3

Chapter 3 – Holes intensely fucked swollen and spitting semen

    Shaohe Village and several nearby villages will hold a gathering every two months.

    Xiao Jingshan had planned to take Changgeng out to the fair this time to buy clothes and some food for him, but the weather was so depressing these past few days that the cicadas no longer cried, the ants walked in pairs and the sky was dark. The grandmothers accompanied each other to wash clothes by the river. They were talking about trivial things that happened at home when someone mentioned how abnormal the sky was. The old grandmother of the Wang family spoke, guessing that it might be a rainstorm.

    It was inconvenient to do anything when there was a rainstorm. Xiao Jingshan didn’t have any land, so there was no need to worry about the crops being flooded. There was still some surplus food and wild vegetables at home, plus the pheasants and hares that were hunted a few days ago. It should be able to survive these few days.

    Changgeng heard that it was going to rain and quickly surrounded the chicken coop with firewood.

    Those little yellow chickens were his treasures, so he can’t let the heavy rain wash them away. In the past few days, Changgeng had been diligent and clamored to wash clothes. The grandmothers of the village all went to the river to wash clothes, but Xiao Jingshan was afraid that Changgeng would wash and keep washing till he washed himself into the river, and simply filled some pots with water in the yard. He only felt at ease after seeing Changgeng wash clothes under his watch.

    There was a reason why the little fool was suddenly so diligent. The little brother of the Li family grew up with him. When chatting, the ger of the Li family said that after he got married, he couldn’t be willful and comfortable like he used to at home. Before he married, he was the little baby and also the little devil of the family. But after he married and gave birth, he had to be a grandmother, which meant that he had to be thrifty and take care of the house. He felt tired passing the days like this, but he also felt happy.

    Brother Li also touched Changgeng’s little head, saying that although he was not smart enough, he could do more to share the burden of his man, and that he could no longer pick jujubes and catch fish like he did in the past. Shaohe Village was a place where people lived off the land. The Xiao family had no farmland and it was not enough to only rely on Xiao Jingshan’s hunting alone. Although they are living well now, their days will get hard when Changgeng gives in the future and has more mouths to feed.

    Although Changgeng is an idiot, he understands that he will go hungry if he doesn’t work, so he has been clamoring to wash clothes these few days and had taken the initiative to help Xiao Jingshan wash vegetables and pump the bellows. After working during the day, dinner at night was especially scrumptious. His cheeks were plump from being stuffed, looking pleasing and enticing people to pinch.

    After dinner today, the sky was completely dark outside and it didn’t take long for the rain to come pouring down. Listening to the sounds outside, Changgeng was a little scared. He tossed and turned while lying on the kang, but Xiao Jingshan held him in his arms. In the sultry summer night, Xiao Jingshan slept without a shirt and Changgeng obediently laid still, only feeling that his husband’s chest was hot.

    Little Changgeng closed his eyes tightly, his hands and feet somewhat stiff.

    “Jing…… Jingshan….” The little fool faltered: “You’re so hot….. Can you stay a little further away from me, I’m hot…”

    “Oh?” In the dark night, Xiao Jingshan’s eyes were particularly bright. He deliberately kneaded Changgeng’s ass and said, “Then, you are not afraid of thunder?”