Little Fool 1

Chapter 1 - The little fool who has been eaten thoroughly licks his asshole and drips

Terms: ger - males with a red dot that signifies their fertility. The redder, the better.

-----------------

At dusk, the white smoke and evening mist blended together. After Xiao Jingshan returned from hunting, he began to prepare dinner.

Xiao Jingshan was a personage in Shaohe Village. His father was originally from an affluent family in town that handled medicinal ingredients. Later, his family declined and moved to Shaohe Village. Whenever the villagers were sick, they always went looking for medicine from Father Xiao. He was kind-hearted and didn't take money. The villagers would gather meat and rice to give Father Xiao every year during festivals in order to honor the old man.

Father Xiao suddenly passed away in the middle of the night ten years ago and Xiao Jingshan buried his father in the mountain. When there was no way out of hardship, it happened that the army was recruiting soldiers. He slung his bag on his back and went to apply for the enlistment. He just came back last winter solstice.

The people in Shaohe Village remembered Xiao Jingshan. He was taciturn when he was young and became even less talkative after returning from outside the village.

He has a thick skin, was much taller than the men in the village, and was powerful and mighty. The villagers were all curious about how he spent his years outside and whether he had married or not. The men in Shaohe Village had to get engaged when they reached thirteen years of age. When Xiao Jingshan was ten years old, Father Xiao had made a decision for him and decided on the little ger from the Ye family.

It was well-known in Shaohe Village that the little ger of the Ye family was a little fool. He wasn't a little fool in the beginning. When he was four years old, he followed after Father Xiao, holding a book and reading out the names of the herbal medicines in his childish voice - things like Dahuria angelica, Pueraria lobata, and whatnot. When Father Xiao spoke, he would be obedient, so he made the decision for Jingshan and engaged the two.

The youngest brother of the Ye family was named Ye Changgeng, the second child in the family. The villagers affectionately called him Little Second and some disobedient children called him a little fool. Ye Changgeng's father died early and his grandmother worked very hard to raise the two children. She could not hold on anymore and passed a few years ago.

Since Xiao Jingshan left, some people were willing to marry Ye Changgeng into their family. Although he was foolish, everyone in the village liked him. They felt that he had a good heart and a good temper and was very obedient. The red mole between his eyebrows that signified a person's fertility was brilliant red, and in their opinion, the more children you have, the happier you will be. But Ye Changgeng, who was usually well-behaved and simple, was unwilling to marry him. He said that he would wait for Jingshan to come back. He had promised Father Ye to marry Jingshan.

He was only Jingshan's wife!

Ye Changgeng is worthy of being a fool. Every day after coming out of the house, he would go pick jujubes and watch the children catch fish by the river.

He didn't know how to swim and often watched the children playing on the shore. If the children dived into the water, the little fool will yell in urgency and call the other adults in the village to come. He would only shut his mouth after the children were pulled ashore by their ears and naively grin.