Little Fool 6

Chapter 6
Intense H - A love rival appears, Precious Melon is fucked until slutty fluids squirt everywhere, nipples sucked, hole fucked

Changgeng was in the kitchen washing the pots, bowls, ladles and basin. Jingshan invited eldest brother and several hanzi over for dinner tonight. Everyone had expended a lot of effort to find him the other day. Wang a-mo saw that there were so many hanzi so felt it inconvenient to come over and Jingshan did not insist. Instead he offered to especially deliver him a portion after dinner was cooked.

Last time, he managed to hunt two boars. Jingshan took it to the restaurant in Zhenshang and earned quite a bit of money. The wild pheasant was already plucked and boiled clean, the fresh fish was gutted and descaled, potatoes, mushrooms and other varieties of side dishes were already washed and sliced. Changgeng helpfully lit a fire and Jingshan was at the stove top cutting vegetables, ladling water in the pot and starting to stew pheasant. The water in the pot was boiling. Changgeng used a vegetable knife to smash some cucumbers, added some seasoning, minced garlic and sesame oil, mixed it slightly with chopsticks then it was done. This is the first dish that Changgeng had ever learnt to make. Jingshan gave him a lot of face and praise, amusing Little Fool till he could only grin and foolishly smile.

When smoke was wafting from the kitchen, Ye Dalang and several hanzi arrived at Jingshan's place. Amongst them was a young hanzi who reluctantly followed behind his old man. When he saw Jingshan, his gaze was heavy with animosity.

Zhou family's little hanzi was called Zhou Gui. He loathed Jingshan and viewed that it was Jingshan who snatched Changgeng away. Were it not for Xiao Jingshan suddenly returning, his father was planning to go to Ye Family to propose a marriage and help him marry Changgeng. He liked Changgeng. Although he was a bit foolish, but he was very well behaved and obedient. At the thought that from now on Changgeng wouldd only listen to Xiao Jingshan, Zhou Gui really was about to vomit. The day Changgeng got married, he had hid under his covers and secretly cried for a while.

Perhaps it was because his animosity was too apparent, old hanzi Zhou glared at him discontentedly wanting him to show some restraint. But Zhou Gui basically did not respect Xiao Jingshan at all. He thought that he did not treat Changgeng well one little bit. If he did cherish Changgeng, how could he have possibly let Changgeng get lost!

Etiquette for farmers was very simple, just acting freely was fine. Because the weather was hot, the group just ate dinner in the courtyard. The stone bench and stone table were thoroughly cleaned. Besides some sumptuous chicken and fish, there was also alcohol. The standard was comparable to a wedding feast. The group of hanzi felt bad and said it was too extravagant. Only Zhou Gui coldly snorted, "This is considered sumptuous? Were it not for our efforts, how could he have possibly found Changgeng!"

"What rubbish are you spewing you little bastard!" Old hanzi Zhou whacked him on the head and apologised to Jingshan. He said that his stupid son had been kicked on the head by a donkey when he was young and loved to talk nonsense. Jingshan waved his hands dismissively and told them to first drink some alcohol, dinner would be ready soon.

Although squeezed by his father, he only dared to be angry and didn't dare to talk back. He could only gnash his teeth, staring at Jingshan by the stove in grievance.

Were it not for Jingshan stealing away his love, that silly little fool would be in his arms. He thought back to how close their relationship had been back then. He went in the river to catch fish only for the sake of making Changgeng happy. He even taught Changgeng how to read and write, although after half a day of teaching Changgeng still couldn't even write his own name.

"You go and deliver the food to Wang a-ma. Come home once you have delivered it. Don't go playing around." Xiao Jingshan placed the dinner box in Changgeng's hands, pinched his face and warned, "No sneaking a bite!"