Little Fool 8

Chapter 8
Sweet H - Big brother gets married, Foolish Melon gets fucked until he's sobbing and asshole is gushing out urine

Spring passed and autumn arrived. Autumn rain continuously fell without end.

With the rain, the air was a bit chilly and smelt of a whiff of mud.

Ever since Ye Changsheng opened up his land to plant more fruit trees he had saved up a sum of money. He had requested Meigong from the village to go to Cui-ge's home to propose a marriage.

Cui-laodie1 originally was unwilling, but upon hearing that Cui-ge and Ye Changsheng had already pledged themselves to each other, he was so furious he chased the both of them all around the courtyard with a broom. In the end, he was unable to get his way and could only agree to the marriage. As long as Ye Changsheng properly loved and cared for Cui-ge for a lifetime and didn't let him suffer any injustices then that was enough.

The marriage could be considered settled.

Ye Changsheng was so happy he couldn't keep his mouth shut. He worked his fields with renewed vigour and took some money to Zhenshang to buy 5 brocades of fabrics, alcohol, melons, two large chickens and two boxes of tea as a betrothal gift. Cui-laodie reciprocated with geese, alcohol and tea. The two families agreed upon a wedding date and Cui-ge could only obediently stay at home. He was not allowed to go anywhere and could only countdown the days until the wedding. After a long while of not seeing Changsheng, his asshole was incredibly itchy. It was dripping wet everyday and unbearable.

On the night of the wedding, relatives and fellow villagers came over to enjoy the wedding feast.

Cui-laodie seemed displeased, drank too much and dragged Ye Changsheng over for a long rant.

Please read this at Dhragonis Translations, https://dhragonisslytherin.wordpress.com/

Changgeng also wore a festive goose yellow garment and welcomed guests behind Jingshan. Although he was foolish, he understood that today was his elder brother's special day. He carried wedding lollies and kept handing them out to children to eat. After Cui-ge entered the wedding chambers, the hanzi drank around the table. Changgeng smelt the fragrance of the rice wine and wanted to ask Jingshan for a cup.

Jingshan was worried that he would get drunk and took him to the back garden. While his breath still had the fragrance of the wine, he hungrily made out with the foolish melon.

Foolish Melon became Drunk Melon. Their lips and teeth were scented with the fragrance of wine. Changgeng smacked his lips, thinking that it still wasn't enough, grabbed onto Jingshan and wouldn't let go and kept asking for wine to drink.

The Little Foolish Melon in his embrace was kissed until he was all dizzy. Jingshan cupped onto his little face and couldn't help but think back on the day Changgeng married him.

"Rice wine is so tasty." Changgeng blushed from Jingshan's gaze. He hugged onto him and asked, "Are you tired?" Jingshan had been busy all day round for his eldest brother's wedding and he hadn't had any rest from early this morning to nightfall.

"I'm quite tired." Jingshan embraced the foolish melon and whispered by his ear, "Right now, I want to eat foolish melon."

As he was saying this, his two hands were already roaming around globes of melon flesh, lightly rubbing and kneading. Changgeng was a bit embarrassed and thought that Jingshan was being naughty and perverted for always thinking about eating melons. At the thought of Jingshan's prowess on the kang, Changgeng got nervous. Just when he was about to resist his embrace and run back to the courtyard, his hands were clasped onto by Jingshan.