❦ Dirty little girl - Nikki Sixx

A/n: Thank you everyone for your requests, it means a lot to me❤️
Word count: 734
Warnings: Smut(unprotected sex), swearing, Daddy kink, Oral(F! Receiving), Edging, spanking, bondage(wrist tying), pain kink, praise kink and degrading kink.
Request:

༺✩༻

I had spent the whole day teasing Nikki. Wearing a short skirt and bending over. Wearing a tight top with no bra. Brushing myself against his crotch. Each time, I could see the lust and also frustration building in his eyes.

We were on our way home, Nikki's grip on the steering wheel was tight, turning me on as every so often, he clenched his jaw. "Nikki," I moaned as I slipped my hands between my legs, rubbing my clit. He took his hand off the steering wheel and pulled my hand out of my panties. "Don't you fucking dare," he sneered. "I need you, daddy," I whimpered. He just shrugged, turning  his attention back to the road. I sulked in my seat until we got home.

I got out the car and stormed off to our bedroom. "Y/n. Get here now," he shouted, following me through the house. I just ignored him and started taking my clothes off. He walked into our room and just stood there, watching me get naked. "You're so fucking gorgeous," he said before walking over to me and pinning me against the nearest wall. "You've been a fucking brat all day, Y/n. Now it's my time for my fun," he smirked, lifting me over his shoulder and carrying me to the bed.

He put me down on the bed, spread my legs and ripped my underwear off. "Daddy," I pouted. "I'll buy you a new pair, shut up," he mumbled, lowering his head between my legs.

He licked from my entrance to my clit, sucking on the nub, making me scream out in pleasure. "You taste so good," he moaned, fucking me with his tongue. He inserted two fingers, curling them against my g-spot. I moaned loudly, grinding myself down on him. "Stay still," he groaned, holding my hips down with his free hand. He pulled me closer and closer to my orgasm, my moans and whimpers getting louder and more frequent.

Just as I was about to cum, he pulled away from me. Tears welled in my eyes as I felt my orgasm slipping away. "Hands and knees," he said, slapping my thigh. I did as he said, shaking my ass in front of him. He placed a series of harsh slaps on my ass cheek, making sure to leave a mark. "Daddy, please," I cried, desperate to feel him. I heard him unbuckle his belt and remove his clothes. "Wrists," he said. I put my wrists behind my back and he tied them with his belt, making me whimper as it pinched the skin. "You like it when it hurts, don't you?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded, just desperate for him to fuck me. "Words, baby," he said. "Yes, daddy. It feels so good," I moaned.

He went behind me, rubbing his cock along my slit. He pushed himself into me, giving me no warning. I could feel him stretching me out, pain and pleasure taking over. "You feel so good," he groaned with a smirk evident in his voice. He started pounding into me, ripping the air from my lungs in the most perfect way ever. I felt my orgasm nearing again, my moans and whimpers turning into begs and pleads. "Look at you, your such a cock whore," Nikki teased. "Please, daddy," I begged, my orgasm so close. "Hold it," he moaned. "P-please," my orgasm getting painfully close. He reached around to my throat, grasping it with his hand and pulling me up to his chest. "Cum for me," he whispered in my ear. I released on his cock, my cum mixing with his as he emptied his load inside me. "Good girl," he moaned. I could feel our cum oozing out of me and down his cock.

He pulled out of me and removed his belt from my wrists, slightly rubbing where it had left a mark. He got up from the bed and got a towel to clean us up. "You okay, angel?" He asked as he cleaned me up. I mumbled a content 'mhm' and ran my fingers through his long hair.

He threw the towel on the floor and lay down in bed next to me and pulled me to his chest. "You gonna be a brat again?" He said. "Maybe, I liked that," I said, tracing his chest. "Dirty little girl," he laughed.