❦ A-Z Headcanons - Nikki Sixx

𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑘𝑖 𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑥 𝑋 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕: 𝑌𝑒𝑠 - 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝐴-𝑍 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑔𝑛𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑦? 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒🫶
𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚: ⇧⇧
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡
𝑨/𝒏: 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑘𝑖 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ! 𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦,𝑉𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑠 ℎ𝑐𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤.
𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 1130

______________________________

A - Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He'll cuddle with you or run a bath for you both but he won't go ott because he just wants to spend time w you after(if he can).

B - Body Part (their favorite body part of theirs and their partner's)

His thighs. Idk why. I feel like he'd like if you rode his thigh while he was on a call. It just gets him going, ya know.
He loves your hair. He loves to pull on it, braid it, etc. He just has a fascination with your hair.

C - Cum (anything to do with cum)

Loves to cum in you before a show so he can look to you backstage and know that you're his and his only. It's like a possessive thing.

D - Dirty Secret (a dirty secret of theirs)

He gets jealous asf but also loves the jealous sex. Like, you'll just have to breathe near another guy and he's lost his shit and slung you over his shoulder and carried you somewhere he can fuck you.

E - Experience (how experienced are they)

Very. This is probably gonna be the instance for all of the Crüe but I really mean it with Nikki and Tommy.

F - Favorite Position (self explanatory)

Reverse cowgirl. Loves to have you ride him and as a double, he can pull your hair. And in times where you're on top but he's being dominant(99.9% of the time), he can thrust up into you. It's a win-win for all

G - Goofy (are they more silly or serious in the moment)

Honestly, can't decide. Probably same as Tommy, if he's high/drunk, a bit more goofy but if he's sober, goofy with a mix of romantic.

H - Hair (how well groomed are they)

Once again, I've seen a nude of him and from what I've seen, 80s bush™️. Might trim it now and then but will not shave.

I - Intimacy (how are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

He's the second most romantic after Mick. If it's a special occasion(birthday, Christmas, etc,), then he'll place rose petals and candles. However, if it's an everyday fuck, he'll be more romantic after. I do feel like he'll whisper stuff like "you're doing so well for me" or "you're such a good girl" but besides that, he is fairly rough.

J - Jack Off (masturbation headcanon)

Loves to tease you by touching himself. You also do the same. Like, he'll be ignoring you and you'll start fingering yourself and moaning loudly and then it'll turn into either mutual masturbation or he'll fuck you into oblivion.

K - Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Spanking, choking, hair pulling, humiliation, praising, edging and more. Yeah, it's sorta basic but oh my fucking shit, it gets Nikki going!! Probably calls you his pretty little slut while fucking you from behind.

L - Location (favorite place to do the do)

Pool. Loves pool sex because it's public but also in your own space. Like, it's the one reason he wanted the pool. You wanted it to swim and have pool parties, he wanted it to fuck you in.

M - Motivation (what gets them going)

Seeing you backstage. He'll be playing his bass and then he'll look to you backstage and see you dancing along and just having a great time. He just loves seeing you support him. And we love you for that. Worlds most supportive partner🫶

N - NO (something they won't do, turn offs)

Once again, there isn't much he wouldn't do but if you don't want to do something, he won't force you too. He just wants you to feel good and if you feel good with the most vanilla sex ever or the freakiest stuff ever, he's always down.

O - Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skills)

Prefers to receive but if you ask him, he will never say no. Likes it when you pull on his hair while he's eating you out, it's like a guilty pleasure.

P - Pace (are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual)

Mainly fast and rough but just say the word and he's soft and romantic asf. If you want him to fucking pound into you until you're seeing starts just ask. If you want him to be super gentle and soft, just ask.

Q - Quickie (their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex)

As always, loves a quickie before(and after) a show. He'll probably look at you backstage and tease you while your struggling to keep your cool.

R - Risk (are they game to experiment)

Definitely. If either of you see or hear of something you want to try, just say and you'll defo try it. He loves experimenting and finding new ways to pleasure you.

S - Stamina (how many rounds can they go for)

2-4 rounds depending on how many times you cum, if that makes sense. Like, you could have three orgasms in one round and want to tap out but he'll probably want to keep going. Horny biatch.

T - Toy (do they own toys? Do they use them?)

Probably. Probably some vibrators, dildos, cuffs, rope and some other stuff. Maybe a butt plug or two, who knows...

U - Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Loves to tease you, especially on stage. You'll be backstage watching him, he'll look at you and start humping his bass or something like that.

V - Volume (how loud are they)

If he knows the guys are around, he'll probably be a bit louder(and obviously encourage you to be louder) just so they can hear how good you make each other feel. If you're at home, he probably moans in your ear just as a little reassurance.

W - Wild Card (get a random headcanon)

He secretly loves car sex. Like, after a date and he gets himself all worked up seeing you in a tight dress and heels, he just wants to fuck you asap. Also probably loves when you suck him off while he's driving and he has to pull over into a lay-by.

X - X-Ray (let's see what's going on in those pants)

Yeah, I'm basing it off the picture again, shut up. Not as big or thick as Tommy but he's sizeable. Not tiny but not massive. But he knows how to use it so your legs are shaking around him so no problems or complaints here!

Y - Yearning (how high is their sex drive)

We know what the Crüe are like, they almost never stop. Nikki is the worst for it. He's constantly horny and wanting to fuck you in some way.

Z - ZZZ (how quickly do they fall asleep afterwards)

Either he's sleeping like a baby within seconds or he's on 1000% energy. No in between.