❦ Mrs Sixx - Nikki Sixx

A/n: NIKKI IS IN THE UK!!! Sadly, I live 2 hours away from London😫😫
Word count: 508
Warnings: Oral(M!Receiving), masturbation and swearing
Request:

A/n: NIKKI IS IN THE UK!!! Sadly, I live 2 hours away from London😫😫Word count: 508Warnings: Oral(M!Receiving), masturbation and swearingRequest:

༺✩༻

I woke up to the sounds of my husband's snores. How attractive. It was the second day of our gorgeous honeymoon after a dream wedding. I decided to make us breakfast seeing as though he made breakfast yesterday.

Our honeymoon was to a cute little villa in Greece, where we met for the first time. I can remember it like it was yesterday. I was chilling on the beach and out of nowhere, three screaming guys enter the beach as well as Mick who was being... Mick. And all of a sudden, this beer can goes flying past my head, followed by Tommy. Nikki came up to me to apologise and we exchanged numbers and went on a date and blah blah blah. Now, we're husband and wife in the place where it all started.

"What you making?" I heard Nikki say, sleep still in his voice. "Good morning to you too, Nikki. I'm making breakfast." I replied sarcastically. "Who said I didn't want you for breakfast?" He whispered in my ear. I choked on air at his statement. "Exc- what." I choked out, trying to catch my breath. "You heard me." he replied, wrapping his arms around me and holding my boobs with each hand. "Yeah, I wish I didn't." I mumbled. "Come here." he said. "I am here." I replied. He put his hands to my hips and turned me around so I was facing him. "I want you." He groaned as he placed my hand on his boner. "But I'm making us breakfast because you made it yesterday." I said, looking up at him and lightly squeezing his length. "Fine, we can eat that and then I'm eating you out." He said as he slapped my ass.

I placed our stacks of waffles on the table and we got to eating. I placed my foot on Nikki's still evident boner and teased him a little. "Doll, please." He moaned. "What?" I said innocently. "Please stop teasing me." He said, holding my ankle and shoving my foot away. "Fine." I shrugged and dropped my fork on the floor. "Whoops." I said, getting down on the floor and crawling under the table to Nikki. He helped me lower his boxers, his hard cock sprang free, making my need for him pool in my panties. I pressed kisses to his tip and swirled my tongue around him, collecting all his precum. He let out a whimper and laced his fingers through my hair. I lowered my mouth onto his length, holding my head down on him. I put my free hand into my panties and started rubbing my swollen clit, mining on Nikki's dick. "Fuck." he groaned.

We both neared our orgasms, letting out pornographic moans. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." He moaned, tightening his grip on my hair. The sting on my scalp pushed me over the edge. Nikki poured his cum down my throat, moaning lewdly as he did. "My turn to play." He said, picking my up off the floor and carrying me to the bedroom.