✩ Medicine - Nikki Sixx

𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑘𝑖 𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑥 𝑋 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕: 𝑌𝑒𝑠 — 𝐹𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓 2 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑘𝑖 𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑥 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒🤍
𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚: 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑘𝑖 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑏𝑢𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚.
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘
𝑨/𝒏: 𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠! 𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜, 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦.
𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 434

______________________________

I was woken up by the sound of Nikki rushing to the bathroom. I could hear him being sick, obviously he'd caught my stomach bug I had the other week. I got up and went into the bathroom, gathering his hair and holding it back just like he did for me. I rubbed soothing circles on his back, "it's okay, baby," I cooed. I could feel not only the overwhelming sense of guilt that I'd gotten him ill but also the crushing feeling of sympathy for him.

Nikki didn't get a regular stomach bug that often so each time he does get one, its the equivalent to a car crash. He sat back from the toilet, a sheen layer of sweat appearing on his head from exhaustion. "It's okay," I comforted him, getting my water bottle from the bedroom for him. "I feel like shit," he rasped. "I know, Nikki. Go get in bed, ill get a sick bowl and some ibuprofen," I said before heading downstairs.

I trudged my way downstairs in Nikki's shirt and got him what he'd need until the morning. Ibuprofen, more water, sick bowl, tissues and carpet cleaner — I know how his aim is — better to be safe than sorry.

I went back to our bedroom and saw Nikki lying on the bed, covered in sweat breathing heavily. "Y/n?" He said softly. "I'm here, what do you need?" I asked, setting the stuff on his bedside draws. "I don't know," he said, annoyance evident in his voice. "Have a pill and try to figure it out," I replied, rubbing his sweaty back. Normally, I'd be fake gagging or he'd be inside of me, depending on the situation, but now wasn't the time for either.

He took the medicine and huffed. "Im too hot," he groaned, wiping his forehead. I got up from the bed and turned the fan on before hopping into bed. The summer heat already kicking in wasn't helping anyone but Nikki getting sick now was the worst possible scenario. He coughed and whined, making me feel bad for him but it was also kinda funny to see my normally tough and rugged boyfriend now whining like a baby and needing me to tend to him. "Y/n?" He whined. "Yes, Nikki?" I asked again. "I'm too cold," he cried. "Wear the covers over half your body," I replied, getting comfy in bed again.

Just as my eyes closed and I could feel myself slipping into sleep, Nikki made a weird throat noise and ran to the bathroom. Looks like I'll have to miss work today.