❦ A-Z Headcanons - Mick Mars

𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑀𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑋 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕: 𝑌𝑒𝑠 - 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝐴-𝑍 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑔𝑛𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑦? 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒🫶
𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚: ⇧⇧
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡
𝑨/𝒏: 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑀𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑠 ℎ𝑐𝑠! 𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 00:15𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑚 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐽𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠<3
𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 1100

______________________________

A - Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Sweetheart. Checks if you're okay, gets you water, kisses you, comforts you and lulls you to sleep.

B - Body Part (their favorite body part of theirs and their partner's)

I feel like he likes his hands. There's not much I can do to back this up but I just feel like he likes his hands.
He loves your legs. He's a leg man. He's always touching your legs whether he's got his hand on your thigh or if he's got your legs resting on his thighs. He just has a fascination with your legs. And when you wear heels?! Oh boy he's constantly complimenting you.

C - Cum (anything to do with cum)

Hates getting it everywhere. He prefers to just cum in you. If some happens to get anywhere else, he'll clean it up but with like 1000% comments under his breath at how hard it is to clean up.

D - Dirty Secret (a dirty secret of theirs)

I feel like behind closed doors, in a committed relationship, he's almost as bad as Tommy and Nikki in bed. In the sense that he's horny asf.

E - Experience (how experienced are they)

He's seven years older than Nikki so he's had a few years more experience. He definitely knows what he's doing and he defo does it well.

F - Favorite Position (self explanatory)

Cowgirl. Okay, I would've said missionary but I feel like you tried cowgirl once after a conversation and you both decided that it was better than missionary and that's just been your go-to position since.

G - Goofy (are they more silly or serious in the moment)

I feel like it just depends on the moment. If you're both in a romantic mood then it's romantic sex. If you're both in a goofy mood, then you're having goofy sex. Ya know.

H - Hair (how well groomed are they)

He trims but besides that, he just lets it be because you two are in a happy, committed relationship so fuck it.

I - Intimacy (how are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

Very intimate and romantic. This man adores you and only wants the best for you so why wouldn't he be romantic towards you.

J - Jack Off (masturbation headcanon)

I feel like he's not over the moon about masturbation buttt, if he walked in on you pleasuring yourself, he wouldn't hate it.

K - Kink (one or more of their kinks)

He prefers "classic" sex but like everyone, he has his kinks.
Make out kink, breast kink, praise kink and maybe a daddy kink if we're going for a push.

L - Location (favorite place to do the do)

Bed. Same as Vince, he just likes that it's your own space and you can do what you want and be all intimate and close. But you can also be more kinkier.

M - Motivation (what gets them going)

Seeing you in heels. Oh. My. God. Mr Mars sees you in heels and he looses his fucking shit. It's circling back to his obsession with your legs. But if you want to really get his attention, heels and a mini skirt, honey!!!

N - NO (something they won't do, turn offs)

Anything extreme. He's down for a good handful of stuff but if you want to do something very over the top, he'll just say no.

O - Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skills)

Very good at giving head. Like, the first time he ate you out, you were honestly shocked at how good he was.
On the other hand, he prefers to give head than receive head. Like, you can offer or even get down on your knees and he'll just pull you back up. However, maybe once in a while, he might let you give him head. It's a very scarce occasion.

P - Pace (are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual)

He is definitely a slow and sensual man. As always, just ask and he can/will go fast and rough but he does prefer to be slow and sensual so he can feel you and you can feel him.

Q - Quickie (their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex)

Doesn't love them but if he has somewhere to be and you can fit in a quickie, he wouldn't say no. He prefers to spend time on sex and make it like an artwork. Very loving man.

R - Risk (are they game to experiment)

Yes but once again, nothing too dramatic because he just prefers to have "classic" sex. If you do want to try something, bring it up, discuss it and you can try it. Don't be shocked if it makes it's way onto the 'every once in a while' list.

S - Stamina (how many rounds can they go for)

He can go for a fair few rounds but after you've both cum, he prefers to just cuddle and talk about your days and discuss stuff that's on your minds.

T - Toy (do they own toys? Do they use them?)

I don't think he has any but he might've bought you one to use for when he's away because he knows you get needs, everyone does, and Mick being the alien angel he is, got you a vibrator.

U - Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Probably doesn't tease too often but he probably whispers dirty things in your ear and you do the same back to him. Kinda like flirting with each other.

V - Volume (how loud are they)

Not the loudest person in bed but he might grunt or moan every so often. He probably likes it if you get vocal because he loves to know how good he makes you feel.

W - Wild Card (get a random headcanon)

Gentleman in the streets, freak in the sheets. This man can sometimes get feral in bed like dirty words, sometimes a shocking kink here and there. But in public, he's very private and quiet.

X - X-Ray (let's see what's going on in those pants)

I'm gonna say 5-6 inches with good girth. Look, he's not big like Tommy but he has good size and knows how to use it well to have your legs shaking and your eyes rolling back.

Y - Yearning (how high is their sex drive)

Not as horny as Tommy and Nikki but he can get it up and hard when he needs to.

Z - ZZZ (how quickly do they fall asleep afterwards)

He falls asleep after you do. Like, even if he is deathly tired, he will force himself to stay awake until you fall asleep.