❦ A-Z Headcanons - Vince Neil

𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑉𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑁𝑒𝑖𝑙 𝑋 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕: 𝑌𝑒𝑠 - 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝐴-𝑍 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑔𝑛𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑦? 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒🫶
𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚: ⇧⇧
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡
𝑨/𝒏: 𝐶𝑚𝑜𝑛, 𝐵𝑎𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑒, 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦. 𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝐵𝑎𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛!
𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 1000

______________________________

A - Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Depending on if it was a rougher night, you either just cuddle and talk until you fall asleep or you go over the top and run a bath, massage each other and do cute after care things.

B - Body Part (their favorite body part of theirs and their partner's)

I feel like Vince's favourite part of himself is his arms/hands or his hair. Probably loves when you tug on his hair or hold onto his arms while riding him. Defo likes to hold hands during slow sex.
He always says something like "I love everything about you" but if he has to choose, he'd probably pick your mouth or eyes. When you're talking to one of the others, he's always looking at your lips or into your eyes. Always making eye contact during sex.

C - Cum (anything to do with cum)

Doesn't hate it but he isn't as cum obsessed as Nikki and Tommy. If he's not cumming in you, he's cumming on your stomach for an easier clean up. He just wants to spend time with you after sex(hopeless romantic squad).

D - Dirty Secret (a dirty secret of theirs)

He's definitely a bratty sub. Wouldn't admit it to anyone except you. He definitely disobeyed you once and both of you got so fucking turned on that it's now a habit for Vince to be a brat.

E - Experience (how experienced are they)

He's got a fair amount of experience. Not Nikki or Tommy level but defo has experience. He knows what he's doing and you're never disappointed.

F - Favorite Position (self explanatory)

Missionary. He loves the intimacy of being chest to chest, kissing each other, holding hands and just staring into each others eyes.
If you are spicing it up a bit, reverse cowgirl because when you're riding him, he gets harder than ever.

G - Goofy (are they more silly or serious in the moment)

He's not goofy or serious. He's romantic. Probably a cracks a joke every once in a while but besides that, he's romantic asf.

H - Hair (how well groomed are they)

I'm assuming he mainly shaves. He has nothing against the bush but he prefers to just get rid of it.

I - Intimacy (how are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

Veeeeeryyyyyyy romantic. He loves to hold hands during sex or look into each others eyes.

J - Jack Off (masturbation headcanon)

Probably loves it if you watch him masturbate. Like, you'll sit on your knees on the bed next to him while he strokes his cock, looking at you and listening to you encourage him.

K - Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Being dominated, hair pulling, choking, being cuffed, praise kink and more. Okay, also hear me out on this one, mommy kink. He let it slip once and from then on he says it during sex 95% of the time.

L - Location (favorite place to do the do)

Bed. Might be classic or whatever but he loves it. It's your safe space to just pleasure each other. Also good for doing more kinky things.

M - Motivation (what gets them going)

Praise. Call him a good boy or tell him that he's doing so well and he's whimpering like a little bitch.

N - NO (something they won't do, turn offs)

Anything that will permanently mark either of you. Like knife play. Biting and spanking are fine but anything else is a no-go.

O - Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skills)

Prefers to give head so he can please you but if you start giving him head, he's not gonna say no.

P - Pace (are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual)

If Vince is on top/dom, slow and sensual. If you're top/dom(most of the time) fast and rough.

Q - Quickie (their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex)

Just like Nikki and Tommy, loves a quickie before a show. If you have time, you're not having a quickie because he does love sex.

R - Risk (are they game to experiment)

Yes, defo. Nothing too mental though, everyone has their limits(maybe not Nikki and Tommy). Just mention it to him and within the next two seconds, you're doing it.

S - Stamina (how many rounds can they go for)

2 good rounds if he's not already asleep. He's not vanilla or boring, he just prefers to have one or two good rounds rather than 4-5 mediocre ones.

T - Toy (do they own toys? Do they use them?)

You both have a secret stash of toys you use on each other. Blindfolds, dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, cuffs, ropes, etc.

U - Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He's very bratty so he doesn't tease, he just disobeys. You definitely tease him, like you edge him until he's a begging mess and you just say something like "what's wrong, baby".

V - Volume (how loud are they)

Veeeeeery vocal. Likes to let you know how you make him feel. Whines like a little bitch. Moans all the time. The closer he gets to cumming, the louder he gets.

W - Wild Card (get a random headcanon)

You two have probably made a sex tape. I have a feeling he's very into that. He'll watch it while he's away from you on tour. You both have a collection of Polaroids.

X - X-Ray (let's see what's going on in those pants)

I feel like he's a grower. Im going to say that soft, he's 5-6 inches and hard, he's 6-7 inches. So not massive but not tiny. As always, he knows how to use it.

Y - Yearning (how high is their sex drive)

Always needy for you. Doesn't always have a visible boner but if you do or say something sexual to him, he's hard as fuck.

Z - ZZZ (how quickly do they fall asleep afterwards)

Sleepy baby. You two cuddle up with each other while whispering sweet nothings until you fall asleep together.