𝙊𝙣𝙚 ▫ 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤

The blinding lights of Yokohama shone in the background and you could hear the faint sound of cars passing by. The full moon peeked through clouds and tree branches delicately swayed in the wind. Hand in hand, two men walked down the riverbank. This was the perfect time to be out, when no one could disturb them or see them. The taller one was almost skipping, slightly dragging his husband along behind him.

"Hey Osamu, stop dragging me!" Chuuya shouted.

"Aw, can Chuuya not keep up with his little legs?"

"Watch what you say bastard! I'm perfectly capable of keeping at a normal walking speed! You however..."

"Chuuya's so mean to me! Did you forget that I'm your husband?" Dazai whined.

Although, that didn't stop him from slowing down slightly.

"Of course not dumbass! You're lucky I love you." Chuuya scoffed.

"I love you too."

You could clearly see the smiles on their faces. They were truly happy with each other.

"So Osamu, are you ever planning to tell your co-workers you're married? You're supposed to have that in the agency's records anyways!"

"I would...but there would be too many questions! I can't be bothered to explain how I'm married to a mafia executive. Too much effort!"

The ginger laughed, "You're just lazy. But you can tell them when you're ready, don't stress about it."

"Yeah, they don't have to know anyways."

"To be honest, those people at the agency seem fucking dumb! I can't believe they haven't figured out you're married, or at least suspect something."

It may not seem like it, but they most definitely cared about each other. But to everyone else, they were just old work partners and rivals that hate each other.

"Ranpo most likely knows already, you can't hide anything from him." Dazai chuckled.

"Speaking of that guy, he might just be one of the most irritating! Not as annoying as you though."

"No one ever beats me!"

"Anyway, I have a day off next week on Monday, so if you want me to drop you off at work I can."

"Alrighty!"

349 words.

Thanks for reading so far! And sorry for the pretty short chapter.