𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 ▫ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭

Dazai came up behind Chuuya and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Chuuuyaaaaa..."

"Yes?" His husband answered while cooking dinner for the two of them.

"I kinda didn't tell you about signing the agency's personal records so can you come in on Monday to sign it?"

"Finally, they're updating them." He answered, "And yes, I will."

"How do you think they'll react when they find out I'm married to you?" Dazai asked.

"Probably freak out and proceed to ask you a ton of fucking dumb questions."

"Nooo, I don't wanna answer them!" He whined.

Chuuya laughed, "Don't worry about it too much, okay?"

"Okay..." Dazai mumbled into his shoulder.

He softly kissed Chuuya's neck, then his cheek.

He turned his head and kissed Dazai back, "That's enough for now, we can't get carried away or I'll burn the food."

-

"Can't I just commit double suicide with you before Monday? I don't wanna deal with those stupid papers."

"I'd prefer if we both stayed alive actually,  you bandaged bastard! Are you really letting this bother you that much?"

"Nah, I was just kidding chibi!" Dazai grinned, "But the option of a double suicide will always be open!"

Chuuya sighed, "You scare me sometimes Osamu."

He leaned in to hug Dazai.

"Please never actually kill yourself, I don't know what I would do if you left me again."

"I promise I won't, Chuuya. The only time I'd ever die is if you die!"

He kissed Chuuya's forehead and returned the hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

256 words.

I couldn't resist making a cute fluffy chapter bc I love them sm. Sorry it's so short but the next chapter will be a longer one.