𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 ▫ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐮'𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

[AN]

Holy shit I can't believe I've left this for so long, I'm so sorry 😭

I just haven't had the motivation/ideas to write recently! I also never expected to get over 2k reads on this so thank you so much

This is a shorter chapter than I wanted it to be but I really wanted to get something out!

The next day, Dazai strolled into the agency, pulling his reluctant husband along with him. This was precisely at 9 o'clock in the morning, meaning he was definitely late to work. Chuuya had lectured him throughout the entire journey there about being on time more often.

"Dazai, you're late again." Kunikida stated.

He didn't even bother to shout at him this time, considering he hadn't turned up on time for weeks on end.

"Yeah, yeah. Now, who wants to hear about how me and the slug met?"

Dazai grinned and sat on the couch, pulling Chuuya down to sit next to him. Most of the agency gathered round and sat down, looking extremely intrigued. Ranpo had already figured out quite a bit of their story, but he had nothing better to do. The only exceptions were the President, who was in his office and Kunikida, who insisted that he could listen while he worked on his computer. He couldn't miss a minute of work.

Dazai started to explain, "So, it all started when I was still with the Port Mafia..."

"When we first met at 15, Chuuya kicked me right in the face. So violent for someone so tiny!"

Chuuya glared at him immediately.

Dazai had been talking for a while. He left out a few moments of course. He didn't have the energy to explain every little detail. It was now time for him to discuss their life after starting to date.

"On my 16th birthday, Chuuya confessed to me. To be honest, I thought he was joking at first."

"Yeah because you were an oblivious dumbass." Chuuya chuckled.

"So were you!" Dazai replied.

Ranpo let out a small snicker that earned a glare from the executive.

"There was this one time when me and Chuuya went to the arcade. We got kicked out by some angry homophobic woman that worked there because we were making out in the corner. Then, before she went back into the building, Chuuya punched her in the face and we ran away."

"Honestly deserved." Yosano commented.

"Yeah, let's just say we never went to that arcade again." Chuuya laughed.

Kunikida looked away from his computer screen.

"How did you not get in trouble for punching her though, weren't there security cameras?"

"Trust me Kunikida, we've gotten away with way worse crimes than that." Dazai smirked.

"I don't even wanna know..." Kunikida shivered.

"Anyway, some things happened after that."

Dazai conveniently left out the series of traumatic events that went on in 16 year-old Chuuya's life.

"We got married at 18 before I left the Mafia, and we've been married ever since then!"

Dazai leaned over to kiss Chuuya on the cheek. He scowled but clearly wasn't complaining about it.

"But didn't you stop talking after that?" Atsushi questioned.

"Yes, but we never actually got divorced. So we have been married the whole time, we just didn't talk to each other for 4 years."

"Yeah, makes perfect sense..." Tanizaki mumbled.

"Now, you do wanna hear about the time that we traumatised Mori?" Dazai grinned.

"Now this is definitely something worth listening to." Yosano smirked.