𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 ▫ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥

"Gotta get to work before Kunikida gets too irritated, can you drive me there chibi?"

Chuuya sighed, "Fine, but please try to be on time more often. I'll sign the papers while I'm there too."

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴀ...

"Dazai, you're la- is that a mafia executive?!" Kunikida exclaimed.

All heads turned towards the door where they were standing.

"Yes, yes calm down. We're still in an alliance Kunikida, remember?"

"Oh, I suppose so. But what is he doing here with you?"

Yosano and Ranpo looked at each other and burst out laughing because they knew exactly why. Everyone minus Chuuya and Dazai looked at them with confusion.

"You know what, nevermind. Just make sure your partner comes over to sign those papers today and get on with your work."

He sighed and went back to working on his computer.

The married couple walked over to Dazai's desk. No one was paying attention to what they were doing.

"Alright, now wheres the papers?"

Dazai started to look through the extremely messy pile of papers on his desk.

"Oops, I guess I lost them somewhere!"

"What do you mean you fucking lost them?! Those are important papers!" Chuuya yelled.

Heads turned towards them in shock.

"Calm down, they're somewhere here in this pile."

Chuuya sighed, "This is what happens when you have a ton of unfinished work."

"Do you need some help Dazai?" Kenji asked.

"Wait- I found them! Thank you Kenji but I have the papers now."

"Okay!" The boy smiled and skipped away.

Dazai handed the relationships and emergency contacts paper to Chuuya. He neatly wrote his signature in the boxes and handed it back.

"Kunikida, my personal records are finished!"

"Already? But what about your partner's signature?"

"Just got it from my husband Chuuya right here!" Dazai handed the papers over.

"You're married to Nakahara?" Atsushi looked suprised.

"Why yes I am! We've been married for years now!"

"I'll see you at home Osamu, okay?"

Chuuya kissed him goodbye.

"Bye-bye chibi!" Dazai waved.

Mouths hung open in shock. Kunikida hadn't even spoken a word.

Finally he spoke, "I think I'm going to faint..."

"I don't know what you're all so shocked about, it was pretty obvious to me!" Ranpo grinned.

"Well, Dazai seemed pretty straight to me." Tanizaki shrugged.

"Yeah, well you should've seen how Dazai was chained up in the mafia dungeons while Chuuya was there too, when he was captured by us. That tension was unreal and not straight in the slightest." Akutagawa said bluntly.

Atsushi jumped in surprise, "Since when did you get here?!"

"Through the window."

Yosano walked over to them, "Anyways, how did you even meet Nakahara? I mean I'm guessing you met in the Port Mafia. But I want details!"

"That's a story for another day, I'll bring the hatrack in tomorrow just so I can embarrass him with our teenage stories!" Dazai laughed, genuinely for once.

485 words.