Chapter 1: Punk Rock Kitten

March,30th 2014

Calum's POV

Today me and Luke were gonna have a guys day with our new friend Isaac. He's new to Melbourne. He came from America with his family and girlfriend and he's also pansexual. Its weird actually if you think about it. Luke is straight. Isaac is pansexual. I'm bisexual.

Weird...

Anyways, I was walking to Luke's house when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID to see it was "my girlfriend". She likes me and we went on a couple of "dates" as she calls them when honestly we just had sex. I'm not really the one to sleep around or anything so I have a "girlfriend".

"Yea, babe?" I answered. "Hey, Cally" she said in her squeaky voice that made me cringe. "Cal can we hang out today? I'm home alone..." She said trailing off and I could hear the smirk in her voice. I roll my eyes. I want to but I haven't spent time with Luke in a while and plus I have this feeling about going to his house today. "Sorry I can't I'm busy today." I say monotoned. She huffs and says "Fine you big meanie!" Then hangs up. She's sometimes adorable. I guess.

By the time I got off the phone with her I was already at Luke's house I walked in, said hey to Mrs.Hemmings and walked to Luke's room to see Isaac and Luke playing FIFA. I smile at them and sit on Luke's bed and wait for them to finish so I can join in afterwards.

Suddenly, I hear the bathroom door open and see someone with red hair come out. When I seen who it was I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He definitely looked different.

He was even more beautiful. He had an eyebrow piercing, red hair, and a couple of tattoos. When he seen me he froze. He just stared at me and I'm sure my face looked the same as his. we just stared at each other's eyes. Chocolate brown meeting emerald green.

What broke the silence was Luke and Isaac clearing their throats. When I looked at them Luke was smirking and Isaac was just confused. I blushed and looked at the TV again as Michael sat next to me.

When Luke and Isaac began playing again I took a peek at Michael to see him already staring at me but quickly look down. I tapped his leg and motioned to the door. He nodded and we snuck out when Isaac and Luke were too busy arguing.

When we were finally downstairs in the living room we sat down and faced each other. "So we meet again." I say smiling. He blushes and nods giving me a small smile. "Still shy? All those tattoos and the eyebrow piercing makes you look so tough but your just a cute little kitten." I say pinching his now tomato red cheeks. "I'm not a kitten, I'm punk rock" he says with an adorable pout that I just want to kiss away.

We start talking an flirting a little until Luke and Isaac joins us. Luke's smirking and Isaac is looking at us with a devious look. Me and Michael had gotten pretty close while talking so we were basically knee to knee on the couch, but we jumped apart when we seen them come in.

"Hey Calum how's you and your girlfriend?" Isaac suddenly asks a smirk on his lips. I glared at him and knew exactly what he was doing. "she's not my girlfriend" I said through gritted teeth. "Then what is she because, I mean you two make out almost everyday, you have sex non-stop and I mean she says that she's your girlfr-" he didn't get to finish that last word before I was tackling him to the ground. I was just about to punch him when Luke pulled me off.

"I told you I don't like her like that! Get it through your thick head, jackass!" I screamed at him as I went to Luke's room to calm myself.

As I got into Luke's room I sat on his bed and put my face in my hands. Then I heard the door open and close but I still didn't look up.

"Calum?" Michael asked softly. I looked at him and he waved cutely at me. I couldn't even hide the wide smile that spread across my face. It seems like no matter how long I haven't seen him or how much we don't know each other I think I may be in love with this punk rock kitten.

•••••
(A/n)
What do you guys think ?
How Michael looks is on the side

Vote and comment please!!