Chapter 27: "Hot."

November, 22nd 2014

Michael's POV

"Calum!" I moaned loudly as he palmed me through my jeans. "Feel good, kitten?" He whispered kissing at my neck. I nodded moaning loudly in response. "I love it when you say my name, baby." He whispered sucking and biting love bites down my neck. "C-Calum! I'm close." I whimpered gripping at his back. "Don't come yet, kitten." He whispered undoing my jeans and pulling them down along with my boxers.

He moved his lips from my neck, down to my bare chest. My hands moved from his back to his hair as he reached my length. He looked up at me with a small smirk before he licked up the underside of my member. "F-Fuck, Calum, please!" I moaned gripping his hair.

He took my member into his mouth bobbing his head fast. "Calum, I'm close, please!" I whined bucking my hips. "Come for me, kitten." He whispered, then sucked on the tip. "Fuck, Calum!" I moaned loudly as I came hard. He sucked me through my high as I panted heavily.

Calum chuckled breathlessly. "You okay, baby?" He smirked. I nodded with a sleepy smile on my face. Calum pulled my pants up for me and I tried catching my breath.

Calum's POV

Michael and Luke have been very... sexual lately. Ashton and I have been very busy and its only been two days since they both lost their virginities. I don't mind helping Michael because he helps me too, but Ashton and Luke go at it like rabbits. Thank god Luke can't get pregnant because we kinda ran out of condoms. Well, they did. I still have two left from when we had sex the first time.

We haven't had sex again because I want Michael to relax before we do that again, but we have done other things. Blowjobs, hand jobs, grinding, etc. As long as Michael's happy.

"Do you need help, Cal?" Michael asked. "No thanks, baby. I'm okay." I nodded kissing his cheek. "Come on let's go out, yeah?" I asked. He nodded and got up going over to some clothes that I always left here at Luke's house. I just grabbed one of my band tees and grabbed a shirt for Michael. I love it when he wore my clothes.

He put on the shirt then we both put our all black converses on. "Wanna invite Luke and Ashton?" Michael asked. "They need some time outside of Luke's bedroom." I chuckled. He did as well and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers as we walked across the hall to Luke's room.

Ashton's POV

"Fuck, Daddy!" Luke moaned loudly as he came all over his stomach and my chest. I gave one last long thrust. "Fuck! you feel so good princess..." I whispered as I came deep inside Luke. We heard a loud knock on the door. "Get dressed we're going out!" Calum called through the door.

"We need some time out of this room, yeah?" I asked kissing Luke's lips softly. "Yeah, I love you, Ash." Luke whispered biting his lip. "I love you too, baby." I whispered pecking his lips once again before we got up and began getting dressed.

----
Calum's POV

We went to the mall and Ashton and Luke got some condoms and lube. I rolled my eyes and pulled Michael into one of my favorite stores. Hot Topic. "I kinda want to dye my hair again." Michael shrugged. Looking at the different colors that were in Hot Topic. "Don't do anything bright, how about a soft blue?" I suggested. He nodded excitedly then we headed out to find Ashton and Luke making out against a wall.

Horny bastards...

"Let's go, we're gonna dye Michael's hair." I said pulling them apart. "We got you idiots out of the bedroom so you can stop having sex." Michael sighed. "Well, too bad." Ashton said wrapping an arm around Luke's waist. I grabbed Michael's hand and we headed out of the mall and to my car.

Michael sat in the passenger seat while Luke and Ashton sat in the back and immediately started making out once again. "No sex in my car!" I glared through the mirror. "Fine." Luke huffed. They both sat up and cuddled together. I'm happy that they're happy. Michael grabbed my hand and gave it a small squeeze. I smiled picking up his hand and kissing his knuckles.

"I love you, baby." I whispered. "I love you too." He smiled. "We love you too!" Ashton and Luke said in sync. We rolled our eyes, but chuckled. We got to the Target a couple of minutes away from the mall and parked. We all got out and headed into the store. We went straight to the hair products section and looked for a nice soft blue color.

"We can't find it." Luke said as Ashton him came from the isle next to us. "Well, how about blond?" Ashton suggested. "Okay." Michael agreed. I smiled grabbing two blond hair dyes and we headed to the cashier. "Well hello there handsome." The lady behind the counter greeted me. She seemed to be around her early 20s. "Um, Hi... Can we just get these?" I say putting the dye down and three chocolate bars the boys snuck onto the counter.

"Sure, I get off in a few minutes, wanna hang out?" She said scanning the items. "No thanks, this is my boyfriend and I would much rather hang out with him." I point to Michael. "Oh... You're gay?" She asked with a grimace. "Nope, bisexual, but I do prefer dicks over chicks." I say giving her ten dollars. "Gross... You're supposed to like girls." She grimaced handing me my change. "Well, too bad I really like sucking guys off. " I shrug grabbing Michael by the waist and kissing his lips roughly. He was surprised, but kissed back. "Gross!" She screeched.

"Hot." I whispered smirking at my blushing boyfriend. I grabbed Michael's hand and we walked out of the store with Luke and Ashton behind us. "Really, Calum?" Luke asked chuckling. "Yeah, really. She said I had to like girls, but I like Michael's dick in my mouth so..." I trailed off opening my car.

Michael giggled as we got into the car. "That was way too much information..." Ashton said getting into the back seat with Luke. "Well, hearing Luke call you Daddy during sex is too much information, but we never said anything." Michael shrugged. I laughed loudly as Ashton and Luke glared at Michael.

"Whatever... Kitten." Luke mocked with a smirk. "Cool... Princess." Michael smirked. Luke blushed deeply. I laughed and kissed Michael's cheek. "I love you so much." I giggled. "I love you too." He giggled back.

••••••
This chapter kinda sucks, but I guess it's a sort of filler?

Well... Next chapter will be about them dying Michael's hair and other stuff... ;)

Vote and comment please!!