Chapter 12: Face Time

October, 10th 2014

Michael's POV

Me and Calum have been texting nonstop for a week now. He's been really sweet and nice to me. During the night he texts me cute things like, 'you're beautiful' 'you make me happy' and 'I can't wait to see your pretty kitten face again. Every morning I wake up with a smile on my face because of his text messages. Lately, I've been thinking... Does he say this to his girlfriend? Am I just practice for the things he would want to say to her?

From: Calum You should face time me x

The thought of face timing Calum made me nervous. I'm ugly compared to Calum.

To: Calum I don't think that's a good idea... I don't look good...

From: Calum Call me x you're absolutely beautiful no matter what x

I blush at his text. Instead of just calling him, I run to my mirror looking at how I look. I'm wearing a red flannel shirt, black skinny jeans, and black socks. I check my black hair to make sure it looks decent enough, then my phone goes off saying.

From: Calum
Caaaaallllll mmmmeeeeee xxxxxxxx

I smile at the kisses and press call on the face time. It barely rings once when Calum picks up and I see his smiling face. I smile at him shyly.

"Don't be shy now, and god you look so sexy in that shirt." He tells me. I look over at him in shock, then look at the mirror too see that the top buttons of my shirt are unbuttoned and showing my collarbone.

"Stop staring!" I say and start buttoning my shirt up more. "Leave it! Pleeeaaasseeee!" He says looking at me with the cutest pout. I roll my eyes but leave my buttons alone.

"So, when you coming down here again?" He asks. I think for a moment. "I think in November on my birthday." I tell him. He groans loudly. "That's too far!" He says loudly while rolling in his bed. I laugh in amusement, but my laugh dies down immediately when I notice that Calum was shirtless. Only his chest was showing and I couldn't keep myself from staring.

"Michael... What you staring at?" Calum asked teasingly. I looked at his face to see him smirking. "What? Staring? Who was staring? Not me." I say quickly looking away from the screen. He giggles. He fucking giggles! He's so cute. I look at him fondly.

"So...Mikey you ever kissed anyone?" Calum suddenly asked me. I shake me head slowly and look down in embarrassment once I see his shocked expression. "Don't be embarrassed... I can teach you." He says smirking once again. I look up at him blushing crazily.

"You're so cute when you blush" he tells me making me blush even more if it's possible. "I really can't wait to see you" I blurt out. He smiles. "Same. I can't wait to give you that kissing lesson." He tells me biting his lip.

Right, when I was about to say something Ashton comes running in and jumps right on top of my back. "Michael, Michael, Michael!" Ashton yells basically humping my back. "Ash I'm busy!" I say pointing to the screen. "Oh, hi Calum!" Ashton says waving. Calum waves back smiling in amusement.

"Hey Ash, can you, like, not hump Michael again... Ever" Calun tells Ashton looking jealous. Ashton slowly gets off of me while I blush at Calum's protectiveness. "Sorry Calum didn't mean to get all over your property." Ashton apologizes teasingly. I bury my face in the pillow and groan loudly. "I wouldn't mind hearing that every night and Ashton he's not mine... Yet." I hear Calum say.

Every word he said making me blush more and more. I think my cheeks are permanently red when I'm either with or talking to Calum.

After talking to Calum a little more and then Ashton bothering me about hanging out me and him said our goodbyes. He blew me a kiss through the screen and I blushed deeply. While Ashton gagged in the background. After Calum hung up I turned to Ashton and said, "stop choking on Luke's dick over there."

He blushed and told me to shut up. I laughed loudly and we decided to talk about our plans for our next trip to Melbourne.

•••••••••
Yup I know it doesn't seem all that but yea Calum and Michael are getting closer and closer

Vote and comment please!!