introduction and facts

Name: Athena VictIdentity: the emperor's older sister Her imperial highness the princess (has more or equal power to the emperor)FACTS ABOUT ATHENA VICT > Athena was Emperor Osis III's first born

Name: Athena Vict
Identity: the emperor's older sister
Her imperial highness the princess (has more or equal power to the emperor)
FACTS ABOUT ATHENA VICT
> Athena was Emperor Osis III's first born.
> She was the heir to the empire and throne, she is a year older than sovieshu and navier
> On her coming of age day she was given a palace of her own, it is called the princess's palace and is used only by Athena. It is a palace near a stream and was also known as the dark palace before it was bestowed upon the princess for it was made of dark coloured stone. It is in front of a forest and a stream nearby.
> She was gifted with mana and graduated at the top of the batch along with the archduke Kaufman. (Let's just imagine that Kaufman is a year older than navier too ok? Cuz idk what to do rn)
> She got to meet Heinley from the academy of magic when she visited it after 4 years of her graduation, they struck an easy friendship.(how do u spell his name- in the novel it is heinley, in the manhwa sometimes it's heinrey sometimes it's heinley idk what to do anymore)
> Athen abdicated after emperor osis's death after falling into depression.
> After abdicating she began traveling and made diplomatic relations with different foreign kingdoms and empires.
> Even after abdicating she has a huge influence over the aristocrats of the eastern empire.

(Let's just imagine she looks like Selena from serenity but if in manhwa form then a bit less realistic and yk a bit more like the other characters ig)