Late night fights

She changes into her training clothes and walks down into the courtyard where the knights trained.
She picks out a random knight telling him not to go easy on her and starts. She dodges fluidly, not getting striked by the training swords, at the end, she attains victory whole the knight lays on the floor panting, she offers him her hand "up you get" she says while pulling him to his feet and then thanks him once for the match and then goes off to the palace's direction.
Eliza, Reyna and Atlanta who's finally back greet her "my lady the Nobles want to meet" Atlanta reports
Athena sighs, "it seems we do need to have a meeting, inform the Nobles please"
(Help my phone keeps converting nobles into Nobel's)
--timeskip because we need the info Ig--

Athena enter, sitting in the room with a bunch of her followers on a long table with, Athena on one end while the nobles are scattered around the table leaving the other end of the table empty, 
"Greetings your imperial highness" they all chant, standing up
" No need for such formalities, please sit down" Athena says, smiling.
" Now could someone tell me what you wanted to discuss?"
"My lady" duchess tunia said, "well the emperor's mistress, is one topic were all eager discuss"
" that's is true, I've met the mistress once" she says pausing to look at the other people in the room " I didn't like her much, my brother seems to be spoiling her a lot, she isn't even appointed as an official concubine yet"
--timeskip again--
It's the evening of two days before the new year's ball and Athena sits in her comfortable chair in her room, zoning out while her lady in waiting gossiped and talk.
"My lady" a tap on her hand wakes her up from the daze she was in "yes?" She asks, "what are you going to wear at the ball this year? Asked lady Reyna
"I suppose I'll check with the royal seamstress,"  she says, pausing for dramatic effect "I have an idea of what to do, '' she said with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.
As she said that there was a knock at her door, "my lady emperor sovieshu wants to meet you" came a servant's voice from behind the door, her lady in waitings shared a concerned look while Athena got up sighing, "well I suppose I shall see him then" she went to the door opening it and slipping out.
In the place outside her bed chambers(yk how they have like an area with sofas? Like the office area? There in there rn) was sovieshu, seated on the sofa.

"Brother, what do I owe this pleasure?" She asks him, with a smile.
" sister" sovieshu nods towards the sofa in front of him, Motioning her to sit down, Athena sighs, walking towards the sofa, sitting down. "So?"
" you all can go now" he says to the servants who glance at Athena, looking rather uneasy, Athena nods, allowing them to.

"Sister …..would you stop being rude to rashta? She's quite nice when you get to kno-"
" when I get to know her? Sovieshu, stop it, first of all, she was the person with no etiquettes, second, she doesn't get to call me sister, she isn't even a concubine, have you not been giving her proper  etiquette training?" She asks, "do you realize how much your stunt could harm the empire?"
"Of course I do, this is my empire, remember, Athena, it's not yours, rashta has been getting etiquette training. But that didn't give you the right to act so harsh towards her! The poor girl almost cried!" He exclaims angrily.

"You're right" she says her smile widening, "it isn't my empire, and grabbing a ladies skirt, weather or not the lady was having a title of the imperial princess or not, is considered great offense to the ladies, I wasn't even harsh, remember sovieshu, no woman is that innocent, of that's all I'll be leaving, you see I'm quite tired, have a good night" she says, getting up, she bows her head a bit opening the door to her bedchambers and getting in.

"Ladies, would you mind leaving? I would like to rest" she says to her ladies.

She lies in bed, sighing, as strong as she appeared to be, she still was human, she too felt hurt, she smiled the whole day, that smile which people told her, brightened one's day, held so much emotions, so much mental burden. Tears brimmed in her eyes as she thought of this, she wiped her eyes, scoffing at herself.

-----------------------------------------------

Guess who's back from the dead?, So my school in the new country is about to start and I feel like so nervous, I've stayed in one school like my whole life so yea

How do you like this chapter?
Ik I've been so infrequent on updating but I'm trying to study too, I think i might have adhd tbh, cuz I either can't stay focused or am hyper focused and other shit anyways, what you think of this so far?