CH-2

Namjoon was crying in one of the bathroom stalls . His life has been changed from two days ago.

FLASHBACK

Namjoon came to the university happily and hobi was walking with him as they went towards namjoon locker and when namjoon opened it to get his book , he found a red card laying there.

And everyone around him gasped as they saw the red card and some even made videos. And hobi gasped and namjoon angrily crushed the card and threw it away. And walked away but someone threw a bucket of cold water on him. Then someone threw lots of things on him and hoseok eyes widened as he tried to protect him but saw they were trying to hit namjoon with various things and namjoon ran to God knows where and they ran behind him.

---

Namjoon went to the terrace and he cursed at his fate "That damn F4 because of them they are hitting me I will kill them and make sure they rot in hell and die painfully" and someone said "ouch that hurts" and namjoon's eyes widened as he looked behind and saw the same cold looking guy , who he remembered hobi told him that he is min yoongi

Namjoon was scared but didn't want to show it and he said "what are you gonna throw something at me too?" And that boy said "I don't have that much free time " and they heard some footsteps and namjoon hurriedly went and hide behind the wall. Some girls and boys came and they saw yoongi and said "hyung have you seen any guy coming here " and yoongi shook his head in denial and they went away. Namjoon came out from his hiding spot and said "T-thank you" and yoongi nodded his head and and said "clean your face" and namjoon nodded his head.

---
Namjoon just came out of the lecture only to see some boys dragging him somewhere. And most of the people were following them and namjoon saw they have taken him to the old field which is no more in use.
Namjoon saw Taehyung sitting on the chair alone with no other F4 members with him and he was whistling and namjoon knew all these were his doing and taehyung came forward as he said "What happened Kim namjoon? Aren't you a wild cat , why are you so quiet now?" And namjoon glared at him and said "You! What do you want" and taehyung laughed like a maniac and said "do you think I need something from you? You can never even afford to stand beside me" and namjoon said "Why are you doing this what do you need" and taehyung said "Aww you wanted to stand up for your friend nah then why are you backing off now "but then taehyung said "I will let you go but on one condition " and namjoon confusingly looked at him. "You would have to say sorry to me by licking my shoes and i will let you go so simple" said taehyung as he faked a smile and namjoon wanted the earth to swallow him.

Namjoon slowly slowly bend down and everyone was shocked as they cheer for taehyung but was utterly shocked when namjoon suddenly got up and kicked taehyung and said " Fuck off you bastard." And Taehyung fell down because of the sudden attack and everyone gasped as they made a video.

-----

Namjoon came out the washroom after cleaning himself and when he went towards his locker it was opened and namjoon's eyes widened when he didn't saw his necklace which his late grandmother gave him. And suddenly he saw taehyung coming as he smirked "Trying to find this?" And namjoon said "G-give it back" and Taehyung said "Why didn't you think of it before punching me?" And namjoon said "Please give it back" and Taehyung said "i will give it back if you say sorry " and namjoon said "I am sorry please give it back i am really sorry" and Taehyung said "what , what did you say?" And namjoon tears fell from his eyes as he said "Please give it back it's mine" and Taehyung smirked as he said "ok here take this" and namjoon tried to grab the necklace and Taehyung then drop the necklace on the ground and namjoon was gonna pick it up  until taehyung put his feet on necklace and broke it. Namjoon's eyes widened and taehyung smirked. Namjoon picked up the locket as he cried and taehyung did felt bad but didn't show it and went away and namjoon looked at him angrily and threw his shoes at taehyung's back "You bastardd!!! How dare you do you even know what this locket means to me?" And taehyung rolled his eyes and said "IDC"and namjoon replied "yeah! Why would you care , the great Kim taehyung who doesn't have a heart so why would he care" and namjoon went away from there.

----
Namjoon was sitting on the floor in the library crying with the necklace in in his hand and someone said "why are you crying" and namjoon looked at the person , he did saw this man somewhere but where? Who is he?

Namjoon said "W-Why are you here do you want to bully me too?" Namjoon could see the boy's tattoo And the boy chuckled and said"no, i came here to borrow a book and i heard your cry" and the boy asked " why are you crying?" And namjoon then replie...

Namjoon said "W-Why are you here do you want to bully me too?" Namjoon could see the boy's tattoo And the boy chuckled and said"no, i came here to borrow a book and i heard your cry" and the boy asked " why are you crying?" And namjoon then replied "BECAUSE OF THAT F4 I WILL BREAK EACH OF THEIR BONE AND GIVE TO PLUTO " and that boy said "Who is Pluto?" and namjoon answered "he is my pet" and that boy nodded his head and said "Yeah i don't like them too" and namjoon said " Why did i even come to this University" and the boy smiled and said "There might be something good waiting for you" and namjoon pouted a little and said " Nothing good is happening" and the boy chuckled as he ruffled namjoon's hair and went away. And namjoon was confused because the boy didn't tell him his name.

.
.

__________________

Should I make all four of them fall in love with namjoon?