Ch-14

"So , be ready for the trip" said the professor as he went out of there. And namjoon and hobi looked at each other and said "Let's go I am so hungry" said hobi as they walked out of the class.

----

Namjoon and hobi were in the cafe stuffing their mouths with food and suddenly namjoon felt someone sitting beside him and he looked at the person and said "Oh jungkook?" And jungkook smiled as he said "You are looking cute"as he poked namjoon's cheeks and namjoon asked "What are you doing here?" And jungkook said "Oh , I was here to meet you." And namjoon smiled awkwardly and hobi said "So where are your group members" and before jungkook could speak a voice erupted "Hi namjoon" They looked up and saw taehyung with his usual smile and Jin and yoongi behind him coming towards them and sat beside namjoon and Jin sat beside hobi and yoongi sat beside Jin . Jin said "Oh hello there cutie" as he pinched hobi's cheek making him tomato red. "H-hi" and yoongi rolled his eyes chuckling.

"Yahi! What are you doing" screamed namjoon and taehyung looked at him with a duh face and said "What? I thought you were not eating that" and namjoon said "I was gonna eat it at last" and jungkook said "Oh no problem joon have mine" as he gave namjoon his fried chicken and everyone's eyes widened except taehyung as he felt anger raising in his body. He ordered a lot of fried chicken and said "Here you can eat all those" and namjoon looked at taehyung and hobi said "Oh such a boyfriend material you are taehyung" and taehyung smirked proudly "Ofc I am" and jungkook rolled his eyes as he too ordered more fried chicken and kept them infront of namjoon. And namjoon looked at both of them with disbelief "What the hell is wrong with you both! DO YOU THINK I CAN FINISH ALL THESE!" As he got up and went away angrily. And hobi stood up and ran behind namjoon but came back and took some fried chicken and ran away again. And Jin started laughing with yoongi. "what the fuck were you both trying to do" and taehyung and jungkook looked at each other and burst out laughing too.

----

"What the fuck is wrong with them why are they behaving like this" said namjoon and hobi laughed at him while eating and said "Whatever it was I would have eaten that " and namjoon shook his head in disbelief. "ok namjoon go home and pack your bags" and namjoon nodded his head.

---

Next day

"Is everyone here?"said the teacher and everyone nodded their head and suddenly everyone started screaming and namjoon and hobi looked at the entrance and F4 entering and they said "What are they doing here?" And taehyung came towards namjoon and said "Let's go" as he grabbed namjoon's hands and dragged him inside the bus. And namjoon said "What are you doing here taehyung?" And taehyung smirked and said "I can be wherever I want darling" as he sat with namjoon beside him and namjoon didn't say anything as he sighed and took out his earphone and plugged it into his ears.

"Yah! What are you doing" asked namjoon and taehyung replied "What? I am just listening to the song" and namjoon sighed in disbelief as he looked at the bus which were now filled. Hobi was sitting with Jin and yoongi and jungkook were sitting together more like they were already asleep. So he closed his eyes.

-----

Namjoon felt someone waking up as he opened his eyes and looked at taehyung who was looking at him and he saw how he was leaning on taehyung shoulder and was sleeping comfortably. His eyes widened as he said "I am sorry" as he hurriedly made some distance between them. "You are so heavy namjoon!" Said taehyung and namjoon didn't say anything as he opened his phone and saw a notification from Instagram as he opened it his eyes wide as he looked at taehyung angrily. "Taehyung! You jerk!" As he saw taehyung phone in his hand and he tried to reach it but taehyung quickly put his phone away and said "What?" And namjoon said "Delete your story!" And taehyung smiled as he said "No" and namjoon huffed in anger. "And stop mentioning me as your boyfriend" and taehyung said "You will be soon" as he smiled to himself and looked away and namjoon shook his head in disbelief.

----

Will update soon..