CH-3

Taehyung was furious and jungkook said "why are you bullying that cute little guy" and taehyung glared at him and said "YAH! He fucking insulted me?" And jungkook said "i am not blind ok? I am telling the truth" and then taehyung said "He fucking threw a shoe at me for that invaluable necklace" and jungkook said "do you even know , that his late grandmother gave him this" and taehyung eyes widened as he said "how do you know?" And yoongi rolled his eyes and so did jin and jin said "Whatever but that guy surely has some guts" And taehyung rolled his eyes and said "Huh? He doesn't know who I am that's why" and jin came towards taehyung and put his hand over taehyung's shoulder and said "He surely is something else " and Taehyung rolled his eyes and yoongi and jungkook nodded their head  and yoongi said " I have to go home i am going" and they all nodded their head.

----

Namjoon was walking but saw some boys coming towards him and namjoon quietly put his hand in his bag trying to find the pepper spray. But was not able to and they grabbed him and was trying to touch him and namjoon struggled in their grasp and someone tied his hand. Namjoon was trying to kick them but they tore namjoon's shirt and tried to suck namjoon's neck and tears fell from namjoon's eyes and then he saw  someone punching them and it was yoongi.  

---

"WHO SENT YOU HERE!??"shouted yoongi at the trembling in fear boys and they said "W-we d-did it f-for Taehyung h-hyung " and namjoon cried more hearing his name , he has not done anything wrong then why taehyung is doing this to him. Yoongi was shocked and those boys saw them and took their chance as they ran away from there and yoongi sighed and turned back and looked at namjoon who was crying and yoongi untied namjoon's hand namjoon's shirt was tore apart and yoongi took of his jacket and covered namjoon with it and gave one handkerchief to namjoon and said "Please don't cry I am sorry from his side " and wiped namjoon's tears and namjoon looked up and his eyes met yoongi's. And namjoon heart skipped a beat as he looked away. Yoongi made namjoon stand up and went towards his bike and signalled namjoon to sit behind him.

"Hold me tightly or else you will fall" said yoongi and namjoon nodded his head

---

When namjoon went inside his home he was instantly bomberd with questions from his brother. "Who was that guy?" And "why was he with you". Namjoom said "he is my friend" and went to his room. And his brother followed him and said " and where is your favourite shirt, which you were wearing today?" And namjoon eyes widened "shit it is torn" and his brother's eyes widened as he said "what did you do ? That your shirt is torned ? Do you have a boyfriend? Did you have se~ before he could say it namjoon threw a pillow at him and his brother pouted and namjoon said " go out from here i need to go and shower"

----
Namjoon looked at himself in the mirror as he broke down crying. He was too happy to study in his dream University but then taehyung changed his life. He instantly opened the drawer and pulled out a razor as he put it on his wrist and tried to cut his wrist. He looked at the blood oozing from his wrist , he cried he was cutting his wrist again. He was in depression for years but finally was able to come out of it but then all this bullying is happening with him again.

----

Namjoon went to the university , he was wearing a hoodie to cover his cut wrist and hoseok was not there because he had to go abroad because of his father having a heart attack suddenly  . Namjoon was walking with his head hung low but he bumped into someone and was gonna fall but that person caught him and namjoon opened his eyes only too see taehyung. As he quickly pushed taehyung and was gonna go until taehyung said " Oh what happened? Don't you gonna hit me " and namjoon didn't say anything as he was gonna go and taehyung grabbed his hand as he pulled him towards him and namjoon tried to take his hand out of taehyung's grip and taehyung said " What? Cat got your tongue? " And namjoon looked into taehyung eyes with tears in his eyes and namjoon said "Why are you doing this? What do you want from me!? Please Leave me. Please i don't wanna get involved with you please , i am sorry that I did anything to you . Please just please ."and taehyung frowned seeing namjoon's tears and suddenly someone pulled taehyung away from namjoon. And taehyung angrily looked at the person but was confused when he saw yoongi . And yoongi grabbed taehyung's arm and pulled taehyung with him. And namjoon sighed as he went to his class.

---

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"said taehyung

and yoongi said "ENOUGH WITH THIS TAEHYUNG! HOW CAN YOU DO LIKE THAT TO THAT BOY ?"

and taehyung said "WHAT DID I DO!? HUH?"

"WHAT YOU DID? HOW CAN YOU SEND SOME BOYS TO RAPE HIM? HUHH?" screamed yoongi at taehyung and taehyung confusingly looked at him and said "what?"
Yoongi sighed as he rubbed his temple "i sent those boys to just make him say sorry" and yoongi said "then why were they trying to rape him?" And taehyung said " i don't fucking know!" And yoongi angrily stromed off from there and taehyung just angrily sit there. He didn't send them to force themself on him , he send him to make namjoon say sorry. He sighed as he rubbed his temple that's why he was not saying anything to him today?. Taehyung angrily pulled his hair and got up as he kicked one table , he doesn't know why but he likes when namjoon looks at him angrily or is annoyed. He called someone and said " come to the old field all of you"

.
.
.
________________

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT 🤧🩷