CH-5

Namjoon was putting his books in the locker until he got a notification as he opened it and saw that there was a message from someone on the school group and namjoon saw it was written the f4 card was given to jimin and namjoon's eyes widened as he ran to the old field.

--

He saw jimin kneeling down infront of taehyung as his head hung low tears falling from his eyes . And namjoon eyes widened as he ran towards jimin and hugged him and namjoon glared at taehyung and said "Yah! What do you think you are doing" and taehyung chuckled and said "Aww the saviour is here" and namjoon made jimin stand up and taehyung said " If you really wanna save him then why don't you shave your head" as he gave the trimmer to namjoon and namjoon didn't know what to do until someone came and said "I thought you said you will help me find the book" and namjoon looked up and saw yoongi and taehyung frowned and yoongi pulled namjoon with him and said "Go the show is over now" and everyone ran out of there and jimin ran too while taehyung kicked the table which was there and jin said "I thought you liked namjoon" and taehyung said "me? My standards are not that low". And jin just shrugged it off.

---

"Yeah that's what happened hobi" said namjoon as he told everything about taehyung to hobi and hobi said " i told you to stay away from him joon" and namjoon pouted and hobi said " i will be back soon my appa is getting better day by day" and namjoon smiled and said "I wish I can see you soon"said namjoon as he cut the call. Namjoon then put his phone back into his pocket and was just walking in the university. 

Until he saw lots of girl coming his way and they smiled at him. "Kim Namjoon right? You are so cool. You punched and kicked taehyung and you don't even fear them. Do you wanna be our friends?" And namjoon just looked at them shocked. "We are friends from now. There is a party today everyone from uni is invited you should come."

"Party? What party?" Said namjoon and they answered "Lia is coming back you know her? She is F4 members childhood friend" and namjoon said "I don't really party" and they said "please come ok?" And they went from there.

Namjoon sighed as he went home

-----

"You should go to the party namjoon"said hobi and namjoon said "i don't want to" and hobi said "go namjoon you can make friends then" and namjoon sighed as he nodded his head and said "ok" and his room door opened his family members came inside with a smile "so you are going right" and namjoon said "you all were eavesdropping?" And they awkwardly chuckled and namjoon rolled his eyes.

---

Taehyung pov

We are at the airport because Lia is coming back and the most anxious one was yoongi. I chuckled he loves her alot since childhood.

Then we saw Lia coming with her luggage and she immediately smiled once she saw us.

"Yoongi!" She screamed and yoongi instantly went and tackle her with hug and twirled her around.

"How are you?" Said yoongi and Lia smiled and said " I am good and it's been so long. You have gotten cuter" and yoongi rolled his eyes and said "why are you late?" And she said "because the fight was delayed don't be mad , i missed you" and yoongi smiled and she said "I missed you rascals too and now give me a hug" and we smiled as we hug her. "Did you all start any trouble again when i was gone" and i said "Nothing, yoongi is good at stopping it" and yoongi scoffed. "Let's go home"

End of Taehyung's pov

.
.
.
______________
Stay safe