ch-9

Taehyung was walking in the university but frowned when he heard jimin talking with a boy. "Yeah , namjoon is so sad that yoongi has gone. Namjoon liked yoongi a lot. Yoongi might be namjoon's first love" and his friend nodded his head and said "poor him " and taehyung angrily stormed off from there.

--

Namjoon was on the rooftop crying. He is really tired of all that bullying. They again bullied him. Suddenly he was grabbed by his arms and namjoon looked at the person who grabbed him and said "taehyung?" And taehyung pushed namjoon on the wall and caged him there. " Why are you crying huh?" And namjoon said "leave me" and taehyung said "so they were right huh? You like yoongi? You are crying because he went away right? You are so mean namjoon" Namjoon looked up and saw taehyung's eyes which were pure red. Taehyung punched the wall beside namjoon's face and said "Love me" and namjoon said "huh?" And suddenly taehyung pinned namjoon on the wall and namjoon said "what are you doing taehyung" and taehyung didn't listen as he kissed namjoon roughly and tears left from namjoon's eyes as he tried to push taehyung. Taehyung didn't budge and namjoon pushed taehyung as he tried to run away from there but taehyung grabbed him again and kissed him again. Namjoon didn't open his mouth and taehyung's hand went inside namjoon's shirt and he pinched namjoon's nipples and namjoon gasped as taehyung entered his tongue into namjoon's mouth. And namjoon cried as he said "T-taehyung i am begging you please stop" and taehyung stopped as he looked at namjoon and namjoon cried as he fell down and hugged his knees.

Taehyung crouched down to namjoon's level as he tried to caress namjoon's cheeks but namjoon turned his head away. Taehyung said "stop crying. I won't hurt you anymore"and namjoon just stayed there crying and taehyung hugged him.

----

Namjoon went home and instantly went to his room and plopped on the bed and started crying, this is too much now. Should he leave this University?.

It was midnight when namjoon got a call. He picked it up and said "h-hello?" And the other side said "i am in front of your house come downstairs" and namjoon's eyes widened as he said "how ? How did you got my no.?" And taehyung said "i have my ways now come downstairs or i will come upstairs" and namjoon hurriedly got up as he went downstairs quietly and went out of the house and saw taehyung.

--

Taehyung came towards namjoon and said "Were you crying still?" And namjoon didn't said anything. "Your eyes looks puffy" and namjoon just stayed still without moving. Taehyung sighed as he gave a bouquet to namjoon and namjoon was confused. "I am really sorry"said taehyung and namjoon confusingly looked at taehyung and taehyung came closer to namjoon and said "I am sorry namjoon. I-i don't know why I was so angry. Sorry"and namjoon sighed as he closed his eyes and taehyung gently kissed namjoon's closed eyes and said "don't cry because of me"  and namjoon opened his eyes as his eyes met taehyung's. "sorry" said taehyung.

---

Namjoon was just walking in the university only to be bumped into someone. He looked at that person and said "sorry" and was gonna go until that person grabbed his wrist and namjoon confusingly looked at the person. And that person said "oh sorry for grabbing your wrist. Myself kihoon i am new here" and namjoon said "oh myself namjoon" and kihoon smiled and said "which class you have right now?" And namjoon said "oh um human biology" and he instantly smiled and said "me too let's go".

---

"Oh my god shut up"said namjoon as he laughed and kihoon said "i am not lying , they really did that." And they were laughing and giggling with eachother unaware that someone was watching them with angry eyes. "Ok ok kihoon now I am going"

After one week

Namjoon was in the library until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw jungkook. "Hey namjoon"said jungkook and namjoon said "oh hey jungkook" and Jungkook smiled and said "Namjoon would you like to go and grab coffee with me" and namjoon said "sure".

----

"So you are a book lover basically"said jungkook and namjoon smiled and nodded. "I love books you know, they are just like an escape from the real world" and jungkook said "Haha , i have a library at my home i will show it to you" and namjoon chuckled. "Well are you and taehyung getting close?" And namjoon instantly said "no!" And jungkook then smiled and said "what a relief" and namjoon confusingly looked at jungkook and jungkook said "b-because that means he will not bully you right?" And namjoon scoffed and said "even if he doesn't his minions do" and jungkook smiled. "Well i am going to work jungkook bye" and Jungkook said "work?" And namjoon said "yeah i work at flower shop" and jungkook nodded his head with a smile.

---

"Fuck this shit"said taehyung as he angrily kicked the chair and jin said "what happened" and taehyung said "i saw namjoon talking to a guy" and jin chuckled and said "why are you gettin jealous?" And taehyung scoffed and said "I am not jealous " and jin said "what is he is his boyfriend~~~" and taehyung said "No! He can't be" and jin smirked and said "why can't he?" And taehyung didn't say anything as he went out of there. Jin chuckled at taehyung's behaviour.

.
.
________________

Hmm , why jungkook is feeling relief after knowing that namjoon and taehyung are not close? 🦭