Ch-15

They reached the location. It was far away from the city and they would be staying here for some days. As it was the month of December , it was cold as fuck. So there were cabins arranged for the students to share. And the teacher was telling who will share the cabins. "And at the end - taehyung, yoongi, jungkook, Jin , namjoon and hoseok" said the teacher and namjoon was shocked. And he looked at taehyung who was looking at the teacher and winked and namjoon scoffed knowing this arrangement is done by taehyung.

They entered the cabin with namjoon and taehyung's childish fighting

They entered the cabin with namjoon and taehyung's childish fighting. "Oh God stop flirting with each other!" Said Jin as he settled himself on the couch and taehyung and namjoon looked at jin and screamed at the same time "Who is flirting with whom!" As they both scoffed and went to different room. And hobi followed behind namjoon. "Namjoon it's snowing" and namjoon said "Gosh it's cold hobah" and hobi hugged namjoon and said "It is". "Do you like taehyung?" Asked hobi and namjoon looked at hobi and said "Um no I don't" and hobi smiled and said "It looks like that" and namjoon said "Stop thinking let's go out" and hobi nodded as they both went out of the cabin.

-----

Taehyung was standing infront of his room's window looking outside and yoongi came "You look like a stalker taehyung stop looking at him" said yoongi as he looked at the way taehyung was seeing and saw namjoon and hobi was running after each other while throwing snow ball at each other. "He is cute isn't he"said taehyung as he smiled to himself and yoongi said "He is" and taehyung looked at yoongi and said "I think I like him yoongi" and yoongi chuckled and said "I knew that from a long time" and taehyung said "I really like him" and yoongi said "If you like him then make him yours taehyung or somebody else will take him away" as he ruffled taehyung's hair and went out there. And taehyung sighed as he again looked at namjoon who was playing outside.

-----

At night

Everyone was gathered outside as they were playing games and there was a big fire log in the middle. "Students the weather is getting worse , everyone go back to their respective cabins and stay there. The temperature is dropping rapidly take care of yourself. " And everyone left but namjoon and jungkook were talking about books. "Oh God I love that book" said namjoon and jungkook smiled as he said "Yeah I love that too but the ending was too sad" and namjoon nodded his head as they both were walking inside as the fire ended but someone said "Namjoon!" And namjoon looked behind and saw some girls looking at him and they called him and jungkook said "Oh don't go to them" and namjoon said "wait here" and jungkook sighed while namjoon went to them.

"Namjoon the weather is so cold and bizarre and I heard that your friend hobi has gone for a night stroll " said that girl and namjoon's eyes widened and she continued "He need to come back soon or he will get cold isn't it" and namjoon nodded his head as he ran inside and wore his jacket and was going to find hoseok but jungkook stopped him and said "Where are you going namjoon?" And namjoon looked at jungkook and said "Hobi , he is not here. I need to find him" as he freed his hand from jungkook hand and ran out of there.
Jungkook looked at the sky and saw it was snowing heavily. He ran inside the cabin and saw taehyung and yoongi sitting in the living area. "What happened to you ?" Asked taehyung as he looked at jungkook and jungkook went to his room and bought his jacket. But suddenly Hoseok and Jin entered the area while laughing with each other. "You are hoseok?" Asked jungkook and hobi nodded his head and jungkook said "Weren't you out for a night stroll" and hobi confusingly looked at jungkook and said "Night stroll? I was at the terrace with Jin hyung" and jungkook said "But namjoon went to look for you. See the weather there is a blizzard outside" and taehyung got up suddenly as he took the jacket from jungkook and ran out side. And hoseok looked at jungkook and said "What happened exactly?" And jungkook said "Someone told namjoon that you went out for a night stroll." And Jin said "That's absurd, have you seen the weather nobody should be outside". "Its -20° outside he shouldn't be out for long or he will die" said yoongi. Everyone sat on the couch and jungkook said "I will call the SAR team (search and rescue team) We need help." As he got up and went away. And hoseok tried to reach namjoon by calling him.

----

"KIM NAMJOON!" In the cold weather when no body was seen outside and that also a far away from city in a forest. It was snowing heavily and one voice echoed "Namjoon! Where are you?" It was of taehyung who was looking for namjoon. It was so cold he couldn't even walk but he said "Why this boy always get into trouble" as he again screamed namjoon's name. The wind was blowing with full speed. He saw a figure laying beside a tree curled up and shivering. He ran there and said "N-namjoon? Yah kim namjoon get up" as he fell on his knees and tried to wake namjoon. "Yah namjoon get up. Are you ok?" As he wiggled namjoon. "A-gh i-i feel like I am d-dying" stuttered namjoon and taehyung said "Shut up I won't let you die" as he pat on namjoon's cheek to wake him up " W-here is h-hobi?" Asked namjoon his eyes still closed and taehyung said "He never went away from a night stroll. You have been lied to" and namjoon whispered "That's good" and taehyung said "Namjoon? Wake up. Don't fall asleep. Namjoon! Stay awake or you will freeze to death" as he tried to wake namjoon. He looked around and saw at little distance there was an abandoned box like cabin. He said "I will take you there" as he struggled but pulled namjoon on his back and stood up and started walking towards it. "We are there namjoon, hang in there" as he walked towards the cabin.

------

He opened the door of the cabin and quickly made namjoon lie down white his back resting on the wall of the cabin. He closed the door as he went towards namjoon who was shivering "You must not sleep" as he wiped namjoon's face which was covered with snow. He got up as he tried to find something. He found a lighter in his pocket and he sighed in relief as he took out his jacket and wrapped namjoon up with his jacket and said "Stay warm" as he got up but namjoon grabbed his hands and taehyung said "Trust me I will be right back" and namjoon left his hands and taehyung ran out of there.

After sometimes he was back with small woods and he light up his lighter and light the woods. "This would be enough" as he looked at namjoon and said "You will warm up soon joon , wait here I will go and find something else to keep you warm"

----

On the other hand , "What are you saying!" As he cut the call angrily and Jin said "What happened " and jungkook said "They are saying the weather is too bad right now , they can't start the search and told us not to go out on our own" and hoseok got up and worriedly said "I need to go and find joon" and Jin said "it's already very dangerous with two of them being out there. Sit down quietly" and yoongi said "It's best for us to stay inside , we believe in taehyung right?" And Jin said "Yes we do! He isn't just an ordinary person. He is an animal with passion....

-----

"I couldn't find anything useful" as he looked at namjoon and he got up and took of his sweater. And his upper body was naked and namjoon said "Are you even a human?" And taehyung said "Namjoon stop imagining things and take off your upper clothes" and namjoon looked at him and taehyung said "I am just trying to keep you warm , your clothes are wet it will make you feel even colder." As namjoon nodded his head tiredly and took of his clothes except his pants of course. Taehyung looked at his body but quickly looked away and came closer to namjoon and hugged him while covering themselves with the two jackets and lied down with namjoon in his arms. And namjoon said "Will we even be alive till morning" and taehyung said "Oh Shut up namjoon and sleep" as they both closed their eyes and went into their dreamland.

------

Hehe a long chapter it was.

Double update ig.. 🕺🏻

Take care..

🩷