ch-8

"why have you all called me here?" Said namjoon as he saw the f4 more like f3 has called him to the swimming area and jungkook said "well yoongi wanted to give you this" as he gave an envelope to namjoon. Jin said "yah! Jungkook come with me" as he dragged Jungkook to God knows where. Taehyung said "what's written in it?" And namjoon said "How would I know" and taehyung said "Then open it wait why am I feeling like the world is moving" and namjoon scoffed as he said "stop acting" as namjoon was going out of the swimming area he heard a splashing sound. His eyes turned wide as he turned around only to see taehyung had fallen into the swimming pool and was struggling. Namjoon unbuttoned his shirt as he jumped into the swimming pool. "Taehyung are you ok i am here" said namjoon as he grabbed taehyung who was unconscious. He quickly pulled him out of the swimming pool. As he said "yah taehyung get up" but taehyung wasn't opening his eyes. Namjoon sighed "i don't want to give you cpr" and taehyung still laying on the floor without moving. "Fuck you" said namjoon as his lips met taehyung's lips.

Then namjoon looked at taehyung who coughed and taehyung said "w-why did you kiss me" and namjoon scoffed and said "yah! I saved you" and taehyung then eyes went to namjoon's chest and namjoon's eyes widened as he put his hands on his chest and said "what are you looking at?"and taehyung said "so soft" and namjoon side eyes taehyung but then taehyung frowned as he saw namjoon's hand which had lots of cut marks and he said "what's that?" And namjoon hurriedly got up and wore his shirt and went out leaving taehyung without answering his question.

---

The next day

Namjoon and jimin were sitting in the cafeteria only to hear there was an announcement. "Hello" said that person and namjoon frowned and said "why does this look like taehyung's voice?" And that person said "Yah! Kim Namjoon i will cut the bullshit. Come infront of the Seoul tower today i will be waiting for you and don't make The Kim taehyung wait" and namjoon's eyes widened so did jimin's "did he ask you out just now?" Said jimin and namjoon said "No no no i think he is finding new ways to bully me that bastard ahg!" And jimin just stayed silent

---

Namjoon was working in the flower shop , he looked at his phone which showed it was currently 8:00 P.M.
Namjoon looked outside and saw it was raining as he sighed that Taehyung won't be waiting for him in front of the Seoul tower right? He sighed "Ahg taehyung! Because of you i am feeling like shit" as he opened his apron and took an umbrella and ran out.

---

Namjoon panted as he reached there , his cheeks were red due to all those running. He looked at the person who was sitting in the rain. Namjoon went there and said "Who told you to wait" and taehyung looked at namjoon and hugged him and namjoon's eyes widened In shock as the umbrella fell from his hands. "Yah! Where were you i was waiting for you. Do you even know i have never waited for anyone in my life . I was getting wet here like a piglet" and namjoon said "who told you to wait huh? And there are sheds here who told you to wait like a hero" and taehyung scoffed and namjoon said "now leave me" and taehyung broke the hug and namjoon grabbed taehyung's hand and took him to one of the cafes present there.

-
"Because of you i am wet too" and taehyung scoffed as he again started ranting. "Now stop stop ok sorry it was my mistake" and taehyung nodded his head. "Now come with me"said taehyung as he dragged namjoon with him.

---

Their date or whatever you call it went with both of them always fighting. "Now where you are taking me" asked namjoon and taehyung said "shut your mouth and come with me" as he took namjoon to a terrace of some building. And namjoon gasped "This is so beautiful" said namjoon and taehyung smirked. "Wait i will take a picture" said namjoon but was not able to because he didn't bring his phone and he pouted. They stayed there for some hours and namjoon said "let's go i have to go home" and taehyung nodded his head. Namjoon tried to open the door but was not able to and taehyung rolled his eyes and said "Ahg you don't even know how to open a door?" Said taehyung as he tried to open the door and namjoon scoffed and said "Stop it" and namjoon said "Fuck my life , why these shits are happening with me" and taehyung said "I am not feeling well" and namjoon said "sit there i will try to open the door" and taehyung nodded his head as he went and sat on the table. Namjoon tried to open the door. He even tried to break it and he even tried to shout for help but nobody responded. Namjoon sighed as he went to sit beside Taehyhung and he looked at taehyung whose cheeks were getting red. Namjoon put his hand at taehyung's forehead and gasped and said "you are burning up" and taehyung didn't say anything. Namjoon opened his jacket and put it over taehyung and said "wait" as he took out his handkerchief and wet it with water. "Drink this water" said namjoon as he gave taehyung a water bottle. "Lay on my lap" said namjoon and taehyung did what namjoon told him then. Then namjoon put the wet handkerchief on taehyung's forehead. "It will be better soon"said namjoon and taehyung nodded his head. "Why are you doing this?" Said taehyung and namjoon said "what?" And taehyung said "why are you helping me?" And namjoon chuckled and said " i don't know why I am doing this"and taehyung just looked at namjoon and said " do you have a sibling?" And namjoon nodded his head and said "i have a little brother Kai , although i think he will get taller than me but anyways" and taehyung nodded his head. And namjoon said" why do you bully people with the red card? It's quite severe. I still get bullied " and taehyung said "from now on... i will cancel the red card" and namjoon's eyes widened as he said "huh? Really????? Yah! Pinky promise? Huh?" And taehyung said "yeah but tell me what were those cut marks in your wrist " and namjoon said "ok ok Now close your eyes" and taehyung said "tell me nah" and namjoon said "it's battle marks" and taehyung said "Did you tried to take your life?" And namjoon didn't say anything and taehyung sighed he knows namjoon will not tell him as closed his eyes while namjoon wet the handkerchief again and put it on taehyung's head.

--

Taehyung woke up as he saw he was laying on namjoon's lap and was covered with namjoon's jacket. He saw namjoon was sleeping and taehyung looked at namjoon then at his plumpy lips which were pouty "what is he dreaming about?" Said taehyung to himself then he got up making namjoon also come out of his dream land. Then taehyung heard the door opening and that person came and narrowed their eyes and said "what are you both kids doing?" And taehyung's eyes widened as he said "No we weren't doing anything" as he grabbed namjoon's wrist and ran out of there.

--

"Oh my the date was a little exhausting"said taehyung and namjoon scoffed and said "date? You consider that a date?" And taehyung said "yah anyone would die to come on a date with me" and namjoon said "not me" and taehyung came closer to namjoon and namjoon started going backwards and taehyung then wiped something off namjoon's face and namjoon said "go home now" and taehyung went to his car but stopped and said "I got to know lot about you today. I would like to go out with you again" and namjoon chuckled and said "no"
"Yes"said taehyung
"No i will not"
"Yes you have to"
"No" said namjoon as he threw the handkerchief at taehyung
Taehyung caught it and said "yes you have to" and namjoon chuckled and said "go now"

.
.
__________

How was it? 🦭🩷