CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE

I looked around the white room then the moon goddess appeared she came to me then started another long monologue.

"Do not tell anyone what I tell you here tonight. I'm your mother your father is the Sun god you are not human you are a goddess. The goddess of Earth you have control over everyone and everything in the atmosphere of Earth but only will your powers come to you when you have mated with all your mates I love you and remember don't tell anyone."

I processed that information I wasn't going to cry because I guess I was just really weird with my odd self. Before I could say anything back I was sent to I guess where my mates were.

They were all standing in a room yelling at each other about who knows what. "STOP YELLING YOUR GIVING ME A FLUFFIN HEAD ACHE!!!" I yelled they all turned then started laughing at me.

They suddenly got in a line Blake in the front then the twins, triplets and so on.

"Were doing introductions." Blake told me.

I nodded Blake started. "I'm Blake and I'm 20." Blake the first mate I had met Blonde hair blue eyes. He seemed the most understanding and caring.

Next were the twins. They had ginger hair and green eyes there hair was a couple shades lighter than my natural hair. They seemed very funny and brighten your mood type of guys.

"I'm Ty." One said, "and I'm Tyler were 21." They said smiling at me.

I then faced the triplets they had black hair and their eyes were also black. They looked the like bad boy, romantic,dirty minded, fall in love type so lets just say very cliche.

"I'm Aiden that's Alex and that's Axel were 22." He said while pointing at the appropriate personal.

Last were the quadruplets they had brown hair and light brown eyes. They seemed very scary and possessive.

"I'm Dylan that's Drake, Draco, and Danny. We're 23." He said in a very low husky voice pointing at his brothers as he spoke.

I suddenly realised they all had quiffs. I had mine in a pixie cut but I kept it quiffed. I was amused with the thought.

"I'm Iphgenia and I'm 19." I told them in a small voice.

I started wondering if they were going to rape me against my will. Or hurt me but I didn't dare ask. Them giving off their massive intimidation of ten.

"I say we take a tour of the house." Ty voiced to everyone. I liked how his ginger hair moved a little when he talked.

We were currently standing in a living room that had a giant tv with a lot of movies underneath it in horizontal bookcase.

Then the sitting area was a big round couch that had pillows all over it. With a table that was fit for a movie night.

We then went into the next room there was a kitchen. Pretty normal nothing to exciting. Except a foot which led to a downward stair case we decided to enter later.

Next was a dining room that had five seats on each side and a head chair which I could only guess would help avoid arguments. Then an up ward stair case.

We than headed up the stairs to see four doors. The first two leading to two bathrooms one themed in pink fit for one person with girly products. Talk about gender roles.

The next was a bug one with ten of each thing except the shower which was one giant room which reminded me of the Kelps house.

We then tried the next door to find a two room closet. The guy one filled with t-shirts and shorts and underwear.

The other filled with a lot of lingerie you dirty mother and lots of bikinis, tang tops, skirts,shorts, dresses, a couple jeans, and t-thirts. I blushed at the numerous sets of matching lingerie sets.

The guys were all laughing at me and I realised a major problem there was not a single long sleeved article in this house except for the cardigan I had on right now.

I didn't mention anything as we moved on to the last room my arms were twitching really bad not that I could do anything. We entered the bedroom to find only a gigantic bed. That I knew fit all of us.

The guys smirked amused. "What are we doing about this." I said angrily I was still very edgy even though they were my mates my past with men was horrible.

All the guys just laughed not getting my pain. We headed back down stairs for the stairs that had lead downstairs to a basement.

We found a small library which was then met with a game room with game consoles, a giant dj center, fooseball, pool table, arcade machines, and so on plus a couple of chairs and bean bags.

I was tired I yawned they all turned and let out awwws. I sighed. "Can I go to sleep?" A couple nodded and a couple shook their heads.

"You need to eat dinner your already skinny enough." Axel said, I knew they'd be to possessive for their and my own good.

I didn't eat how was I going to get around that for a year with ten guys watching me.

"I'll eat in the morning I promise I'm just really tired." I told them biting my lip they all suddenly looked at me with lust. They all nodded.

"Don't forget to change and get ready for bed." Blake told me.

"Thanks for the notice mom." I said sarcastically they all laughed except Blake who was blushing.

I went to the closet shutting the door in the guys face's I decided to wear a t-thirt with shorts. I sneaked into the bathroom with out any of them seeing me. I took a quick shower then brushed my teeth and all that good stuff.

I looked at my exposed wrists before leaving many scars and the words WH0RE, B1TCH,S1UT, and, ORPHAN. Which the last one was the only one that still hurt to think about all of them from Tom's taunting words, but then I realised he was gone and Ren was gone ten hot model worthy men in their place.