EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

Izsveen's P.O.V.

"Why can't I go to a public school?" I pleaded.

"Your mother left specific instructions that you be in homeschooling." Mrs.Kelp told me.

These days she was looking pretty old and none of us knew if she was going to hold on to carry out Mother's wishs out.

"Listen Mrs.Kelp I understand our mom is protecting us from the enemy and training us for something bigger than us but can't I be, CAN'T I BE A NORMAL CHILD for once in my life?" My voice rising and falling.

"Screw my mother if her wish's were so important than she she should be here making us learn all the languages. Master martial arts and such. Making sure were in physical shape." I paused needing a breath.

"I guess that doesn't really count though because then she'd just be a teacher not a mother." I knew I was being dramatic but the last time I was out of the house was two months and six days ago that was too go to my mother's grave.

I ran to my room slamming the door. I heard my brother Braveen the most caring of all of us tell Mrs.Kelp I needed to calm down.

I was snapped out of ny thoughts. Someone lost their temper. I ignored the voice as always. I turned up the song. Jar of Hearts a song by Christina Perri a singer popular from the 2000's to 2016 until she died.

It was 2029 I'm only 13 and I can't wait to get out of this house. Your not going to. I turned the music up louder, "Shut up!!!" I yelled to the voice.

I looked on my desk and saw a pen out of place. Someone had been in my room and I was going to get to the bottom of it.