000

Warnings

This story contains some SPOILERS to the One Piece plot! For the most part though 99% of this story is MY OWN plot! I don't give anyone permission to repost or translate my work on any platform.

I do not own One Piece, it belongs to the creator Eiichiro Oda.

If any of the following themes make you uncomfortable, please DO NOT read. Warnings will also be at the top of the chapter so you know what is expected.

Your media consumption is in your own hands so I, the author, cannot be held responsible if you see or read something you're not suppose to. Or if anything in this book is triggering to you in any way shape or form. These warnings are here for a reason so proceed with caution and at your own discretion.

Read the ENTIRE list before starting!

-SPOILERS from MARINEFORD

-SPOILERS about the Emperors
(if you aren't comfortable knowing the names of the Emperors and some of their crew members names, don't read. I won't really go into any detail on who they are or powers but still be cautious of this fact.)

-If you're not comfortable with the above fact, I would recommend being in WHOLE CAKE ISLAND just in case.

-plot heavy

-cursing

-abandonment

-depictions of death

-murder

-blood

-arson

-fighting

-weapons

-theft

-kidnapping

-harassment

-misogyny/perverts

-drugs

-injuries

-betrayal

That's about it... anyways I hope you have fun and enjoy the book!