Tengen Uzui

Starting off with main man Tengen Uzui!

Tengen is defiently one to wake up before you and any of his wives he usually just sits and stares,this includes before Suma.
•Tengen knows he is hot,he takes full pride in it.
•he's quite cocky,making remarks when you embarrass yourself and bringing it up again.
•he's an ass guy,he probably grabs it and slaps it any chance he gets,says it feels like dough.
•he loves when somebody plays with his hair or touches his back,he finds it calming and it can turn him on too.

~Time for his kinks!~

(Reminder this is my opinion on what I think Tengen would have,you do not have to agree if you don't want to.)

• Bondage - I have a feeling this man loves bondage,he could break free at any time but he liked the idea that you and his wives think your in control.

•Dominance - honestly same reason for Bondage,he loves feeling like you and his wives have power over him.

• Gagging - he defiently finds it hot if you gag on him,he thinks its cute how your struggling to take him.

• HUMILIATION - this man loves humiliation.he will gladly do it anywhere not caring if he gets caught.

•katoptronpohillia - he loves sex infront of mirrors,he can't get enough of it,although it's probably tricky with 3 wives.he defiantly has a giant mirror infront of his bed.

•public sex - he could not give 2 fucks if he gets caught,he's 6ft6 with a shit ton of muscles he knows they aint going to say shit.

~ Things Tengen is not into~

•Teasing - I don't think he would be into teasing,sure he will tease a bit if you ask him too.but why completely deny your partner something they want?he says it doesn't feel right to him.

•role-playing- I don't think he would be completely against it,but he would definitely not enjoy doing it much,especially if it's some weird student teacher bullshit.

~ How serious during sex?~

(Including the wives for this one.)

Tengen - he isnt all too serious,he cracks some jokes here and there to make sure everybody is comfortable.

Makio - doesnt say much tbh i think she would be pretty serious.but in the heat of the moment shes just to far gone to even think of speaking at all.

Hinatsuru - I'd say she's in the middle,not to serious but defiiently not serious,she wants everybody to be comfortable and enjoying themselves.

Suma - not serious at all,she randomly starts laughing out of nowhere,she's also not quiet about moans either,you wouldn't be surprised if Kocho could hear her from her own estate.

~Loudness (how loud are they?)~

(Wives included yet again)

Tengen - he's pretty quiet,the most you can make out Is small grunts and rarely little moans.

Hinatsuru - insanely quiet.its as if nothings even happening,sometimes you worry that she's even enjoying herself.

Makio - decently loud,she's quieter if she knows a guest is over,does this by shoving her head into a pillow.

Suma - so fucking loud,she doesn't care if a guest is over,she's giving it her all.your surprised she can even speak after sex because of how loud her moans are.