Kibutsuji Muzan

(While I'm in a trance of doing the demons,might aswell do the king himself!)

•Muzan is defiently violent,he probably doesn't give a fuck if you get hurt,he always gives good aftercare though.
•loves when u sit on his lap,probably adjusts you alot so your sitting right on it.
•he doesnt show you to the uppermoons,the only ones who knows about you is probably Kokoshibo and Nakime since he trusts them enough to be around you.

~kinks~

•Dirty talk - I just know this man is insanely into dirty talk,he loves praising you,but calling you a cock slut and a brat?hell yes.

•edging - probably loves denying you of your pleasure and making you beg.

•mirror sex - probably mesmerised by the way your skin jiggles from his thrusts.

•Blood play - hes the fucking demon King?of course he would be into blood play.he gets insanely excited if you ask him to go down on you on your period.
.
~Things he is not into~

Roleplay - he finds it so weird that people roleplay during sex,like why not just enjoy yourself and not act like a teacher?

~How serious is he?~

Hes probably pretty serious,whispering sweet nothings into your ear the entire time and praising you,he just isn't the type to be all goofy in sex.

~How loud is he?~

He isnt all that loud,but when you take him just right the grunts and low whimpers that come out of his mouth will defiently not be missed,its like your serotonin.