Gyutaro!

I haven't actually done any of the demons yet which is concerning since I love mostly all of them.

so fucking clingy,he can be annoying at times.
•he gets jealous so fast,it's either you and him or daki and you,and even when it is daki or you,he is watching through her body.
•he's a great comforter despite needing most the comfort himself.
•he's insanely socially awkward,doesn't like new people.
•refuses to do anything with you other then hold your hand if daki is withen his body.
•likes when you trace his muscles,it makes him relaxed.

~kinks~

•BDSM - he likes feeling that you are taking care of him and yourself at the same time,calms him down.

•Breeding kink - he defiently has a breeding kink of some sort,I feel like he's the type to when he cûms he keeps pushing it back in.

~Things he is not into~

•Blood play - despite being a demon he doesn't want to see you bleed,he finally has somebody who finds him attractive.why would he want you hurt infront of his eyes?

•role-playing - feels like it's childish and would rather just get into it before Daki gets back from where ever she is.

~How loud are they?~

I feel as if Gyutaro is pretty quiet,small grunts coming from him would probably be all he produced from his mouth,maybe soft whines too.

~How serious are they?~

I would say Gyutaro is pretty serious in the moment,he wants you to enjoy yourself but also pleasure himself,he also needs to stay alert incase anybody is approaching wherever you may be,whether that being Daki or a simple Hotel manager,he didn't want to be walked in on fucking you,he wouldn't hear the end of it for a long while.