Hantengu clones

(Not including Zohakutan,4 is enough to write for already lmao)

Karaku (green eyed clone)

Karaku is childish,he's usually teasing Aizetsu about how soft he is.

•he's good with his tongue.he is the pleasure clone after all.

•he likes dominating and having alot of control,he wont force it upon you but he does like blindfolding.

Sekido (red eyed clone)

Sekido is pissed off easily.he is the anger clone afterall.

•he considers you someone who he can go to if he gets really worked up.but if you are the one who worked him up your in for a long ride.

•his sessions are rough,dont expect it to be anything less,despite this he tries his best to give aftercare.

Aizetsu ( blue eyed clone )

•God help this poor man if you get mad at him.he will litterally start bawling his eyes out no matter where he is.

•he's so gentle,scared to hurt you,makes him very sad when a thought of hurting you comes to mind.

•he's pretty skilled with his hands,wielding a spear takes alot of practice.

Urogi ( yellow eyed clone )

Urogi cannot be serious at all.he takes things as a game and will try one up you in alot of things you do.

•do not let this man anywhere near a oven for everybody's safety.if anything goes wrong the entire house will smell like burnt chicken.

•he uses his wings as a blanket if you are cold or if it is raining.also he laughs at you if you are afraid of heights.

~kinks~

Karaku

Blindfolding - finds it hilarious how you squirm when he touches you.

Sekido

Impact play - he can't help it,he's used to beating the shit out of his brothers when they do something wrong.he usually catches himself in time before he does it to hard.

Aizetsu

Praise kink - he just has to know he is doing well.he always makes sure to praise you alot aswell.

Urogi

Edging - finds it absolutely hilarious when he sees your face as he denies you of release or slows his movement.

~Things they are not into~

Collectively I don't think any of them except Karaku are into being caught in the act.they want it to feel private and as if it is only you both.they don't want somebody walking in.

Karaku -

Now im not entirely sure if this is considering a kink or something like that,but Karaku is not into over exaggerated moans,because well,why are you not enjoying yourself?are you ashamed to let him know you aren't?

~How loud are they?~

Karaku

Not dead silent,he grunts but won't be full on loud.

Sekido

Dead silent.no reasoning for it,he just wouldn't make sound.

Aizetsu

Hes either a moaning mess or a whimperer and you can't tell me otherwise.

Urogi

Hes the type of guy to grunt but then do overexaggertaed moans to try and loosen tension in the room.

~How serious are they?~

Karaku

Not serious.hes had experience prior to know most of the time seriousness = tension and tension = uncomfortable

Sekido

Sekido is serious,he praises a bit,only if he thinks you've earned it.

Aizetsu

Not very serious,he doesn't laugh or crack jokes,but he is nowhere near as serious as sekido.hes always soothing aswell.

Urogi

This bitch is not serious at all,I litterally cannot see him being dead serious,he laughs,cracks jokes etc. Isn't afraid to moan.

I started this 27/7/2023 and only just finished today which is 29/7/2023 because I got lazy I only feel like writing at 3am.anyways I'm pretty sure this book is finished now unless I've missed anybody,I'll probably be moving onto genshin headcannons next.

31st decemeber 2023 - IM BACK AHHH I REALISED I HAVENT DONE A FEW CHARACTERS AND SO IM MAKING SURE IVE DONE ALL OF THEM BEFORE MOVING ONTO GENSHIN!! IF U HAVE REQUESTS PLEASE SEND THEM OR I MAY FORGWT THE CHARACTER AGAIN <333