Kyojuro Rengoku

•If you ever sleep with him he defiently holds you around your stomach.
•he likes when u braid his hair,its not all that long but its enough.
•he's a thigh guy,he loves thick thighs he can lay on.
•please please please hug him from behind,he fucking loves it.

    ~Kinks!~

•Dirty talk - he likes when u get fiesty with him in bed,he sometimes does it back,it turns you on when he does.

•Role-playing - he probably is a bit like Tengen on this one,but he enjoys it a bit more,he doesn't have a favourite type of Role play,he's down for anything pretty much.

•Submission - he loves the feeling of you submitting to him,he feels stronger every time you do it.

•biting - leave marks,leave cuts,leave anything he loves it,especially on the shoulder,it's his soft spot.

           ~ Things he is not into ~

Pregnancy - loves the idea of you being pregnant,he just doesn't seem why people are turned on by it?he finds it creepy.

• cuckolding - he doesn't want to see you having sex with anybody else,the fact he would have to watch really makes him hate it,he's yours,your his,it stays that way.

• Blood play - he hates seeing blood considering the fact he has to deal with man eating demons,why would he be into something that involves you getting hurt?doesn't make sense to him.

     ~How loud are they?~

Id say Kyojuro isn't vocal during sex,he gives little grunts and whispers things into your ear,he doesn't go as far as to full on moan,he just isn't the type of guy to do that.he also doesn't want Senjuro or his father walking in so he encourages you to be quiet aswell if your both at his estate.if you are at your own then be as loud as you want,he enjoys your sweet sounds.

         ~How serious is he?~

Kyojuro is the serious type,not to the point where its uncomfortable,but to the point where it sometimes doesn't feel that fun,you obviously love him,he wouldn't?you just wished he could lighten up a bit during sex.