Kocho Shinobu

(Most of this is debatable between the gender of the reader,I'll try do some for both gender.)

•hugs from behind have her melting.

•she honestly loves when you ask if she wants help making medicine,she often sends you to town to purchase herbs.

•she worries alot,often taking the same missions as you to watch over you.

•If she isn't pissing off Giyuu then she is with you,clung to your side with her head turned behind you.

•would find it funny if you were scared of the butterflies around the mansion,would probably chase you with one on her finger

"My love it doesn't bite!"

•she says as she laughs menacingly and chases after you like a herd of buffalo.

~Kinks!~

•claustrophillia - she finds it more comfortable having sex in a inclosed space,she's a stern figure among the Hashira,being caught having sex would be damaging to her reputation.

•Impact play - Shinobu knows she is petite,her knowing that you won't hurt her to the point of you playfully hitting her warms her heart.

•Edging - not so much on herself,but rather on her partner.she likes being dominant in bed,her edging you gives her a sense of priority.

~what she is not into~

public sex - anything about getting caught during sex has Shinobu cringing,she wants it to be private,although that does not mean she won't bring it up to the other pillars if you try to be cocky.

•Blood play - poor girl is a doctor,she deals with enough injuries as it is she doesn't want to deal with you bleeding after all day caring for someone with a gash in their side.

~How serious are they?~

A relationship with Shinobu is probably a dream and I'm not exaggerating.because she is a doctor you won't have to worry about being sick,for Shinobu would sense your off before you could even sneeze,not only that but her small body makes her the best little Spoon:)

~How loud is she?~

Shes defiently in the middle,if she knows that you both are 100% alone she won't hesitate to grunt or moan,but if your somewhere like an Inn she will keep them in for as long as she can.