Chapter 4- The dream

Niona's pov.

It was dark, the very air I breath was stale. I stood upon a concrete ground, with two walls by each sides, it was a long dark hallway. The walls were cold, I could hear water dripping somewhere, it was the only sound on this god-forsaken place. It didn't take long for the fear to creep in, here all alone by myself in a place unknown. I concentrate on surging up the light, it did surge up but it was dim, its like it reflects my fear.

"Hello? Is anybody here?"

There wasn't any responce, I have no idea how I end up here, I perfectly remember i was in my room, on my bed, is this a dream? I glance around the walls had strange symbols on it, I observe it more closely, one of the symbols looks like a crown and a black crow sitting on it, the crow's leg grip the crown with its eyes as if daring anyone near it. It very much interprets sinister, all over it.

'What does that mean?'

Just then I hear a rattling chain sound.

'Someone's here'

I started to walk towards the sound even when my gut warn me against it.There was a figuire bound to the wall by the heavy chains, weeping constantly. I walk closer, noticing the figuire was a boy, his hair was grizzled , with his cloak barely hiding how thin he is, I kneel down beside the boy touching his shoulder the moment I did he stop weeping, gazing up at me with the most  hypnotic blue eyes, my eyes widened, for a moment I felt like my heart stop beating . The only person i know with those eyes is,

"Ban!!??"

I should have known, he wore the same clothes, the last time I saw him before he dissapeared. The only reply I got with his raspy voice was,

"Save me."

I gasp waking up, that felt so real. I could still feel his cloak on my hands, his eyes on my face. There was a beads of sweats on my forehead, I haven't had dreams about him for years now. I  sit up glancing  around, I was in my room on the bed, the window let in the sunlight, i still had my bhoots on, even my cloak.

'What change?why now?'

Just then mum appeared outside my room with her hands on her waist, tagging along an anoyyed expression on her face.

"I've been calling you from downstairs why aren't you there?"
She must have seen in what state im in. Entering my room she sat on my bed beside me placing her hand on mine.

"Niona? Are you okay?

"Its nothing."

"Hon, im your mother, i know when somethings wrong. Now tell me."

"I-I slept in and i had a nightmare thats it."

"Thats it?" I nodded she sign standing up fixing her long skirt, her white silk blouson top was somewhat tuck in and her brunette hair was up in a neat updo.

"Are you going out?"

"Yes..  my shift starts in  one hour, there's lunch downstairs eat it before it gets cold," she walk towards the door dissapearing.

Getting off the bed, I took off my boots, placing them on the shoe rack, unstraping the cloak, folding it. I glance around, there was some books sprawl over from the day earlier on the reddish tile floor, some hair ribbons  lay tangled up on the bedside table , I sign knowing I had to clean this up. Deciding to have lunch first I went down, trailing down the stairs , mun was already there ready to head out.

"Will you be home early?"

"I don't think so, I'll be late. Make sure to lock all the doors, windows later okay?"