Welcome to London

I looked over to see who it was, but I see the one person I hated from school. Joseph Bethany, he bullied me from elementary for not being 'able to sing' even though everyone said I was a good singer. Anyways as I grew up, I realized he only did and said those things because he was probably jealous of me.
"Mia?" Joseph said unsure of himself.
"Y-yeah? What do you want Joesph?" I asked him. Yes, I'm still scared of him, if you knew what he did to me you would know why.
"Are you still s-scared of m-me...." guilt in his voice as he couldn't look at me as I could tell from him looking down.

We talked for a bit everything was now sorted out. He told me why he was that way to me. We talked till our plane landed in London. 

~

"Bye Mia! text me if you ever need a friend! " Joseph said as we were at the baggage claim. 

"Will do! Bye Joseph!" I said as I was grabbing my bag and heaving it so I could go find my brother.

~~~

After about an hour of trying to find my way to the exit, I finally found it. My brother's best friend, Ethan Burgess stood there, and he had the others with him, besides my brother. Guilt washed in me again remembering what happened a few hours ago.

 I had my sunglasses on and my seeing cane. If you are wondering why I brought this stuff is because our eyes go funky colors when we talk to each other through our heads. I use the cane because it's just helpful to get around. 

Anyways I came up to them. I noticed it was one of the boys has a thing in a shape of a guitar case. I came up to them since I somehow remembered what they looked like, just kidding I had to make them think I couldn't find them right away. 

"Mia over here!" I heard Ethan yell. I walk over to them. Gabriel automatically tried to take my suitcase from me. I stopped him and he looked sad. "Gabriel, I want to take a few things out for the drive then you can take my suitcase to the car" I said to Gabriel. I grab my gum, wallet, and keys from my bag and then grab my few snacks I knew I would need for the ride. Then my bladder kicked in reminding me it has been about four hours since I've used the rest room. 

" Guys I need to use the jacks, where are the jacks?" I asked, forgetting I wasn't in Ireland anymore. "And can we go get some candy, Carmel, and food with salt on them?" I ask Ethan. "Ya the toilets, Lucas will show you them while Dav, Eth, and I go put things in the van" Gabriel said for Ethan. As apparently, I think I broke his brain. "Thanks Gabe!" I say, as I go to Lukey asking for the toilet, finally remembering where I am after Gabe corrects me. 

After about over an hour, I feel the van stop. I feel someone lightly shaking me, so I open my eyes and see David lightly shaking me. 

"Hey, wake up sleepy Mia." Dav said to me. I am the opposite of my brother with waking up, I hate being woke up and having to get up unlike my brother who is up early. 

I suddenly feel someone move my head, that's when I remembered Gabriel sat in the back with me. I started to blush, and all the others started to laugh. As I look over to Gabe, I notice him-

cliffhanger even though it could be known what might happen next. Anyways love you guys!