The Tea

As I look over to Gabe, I noticed him blushing as well. I slowly get out of the car, glaring at David.

"What? why are you glaring at me." David asked dumbstruck. "You could have told me that I was on Gabe's shoulder! you wouldn't have to fight with me. No offense Gabe!" I say still glaring at Brook, while giving Jack a softer look.

I look out to see where we were. It looked like a store, it had orange painted brick on the outside with a sign saying " Waitrose" with a green cover over the store entrance and a bit more out, had a lot of windows, why does a store have so many windows? anyways we walk into the store.

"You can get something you need like food or something" Ethan said. "Sweet! I'm stealing Gabe then!" I say as I grab Gabe's hand dragging him to the candy aisle I saw.

"Don't you think this is enough candy and salted stuff?" Gabe asked me after a bit of me getting my cravings. " I think that will last long enough, hopefully." I said to mostly myself. "What you mean?" Gabe asks in his Irish accent that's better than mine. " Cravings I really have been craving but haven't got yet, Gabe duh" I said a little bit sassier than I wanted.

" You're not pregnant right???" Gabe asked nervously. I laughed harder than I have in a while, it hurt but I couldn't help it. He thought I was pregnant, when really, I was just craving things. He gave me his cut- I mean his innocent confused faced.

"I'm not pregnant Gabe, I'm just craving these things for a while. " I somehow say calmly. "Oh, umm get all you need" Gabe said lightly blushing from embarrassment of his assumption, I think.

I giggle at him. "It's okay Gabe you didn't know. Now let's go find Ethan and them!" I say, trying to make the situation a little easier on Gabe. "Yeah, let's go find them" Gabe says.

~~~

After paying for everything, the boys didn't let me pay for my stuff, well more like Gabe didn't let me. Yes, I argued that I could pay for my stuff, ooo tea for Jackie when I talk to her later.

Anyways, after we left the store, we went to the hospital to go see my brother. I was a little bit nervous to see my brother. It's a little hard for me to not be considering, I was the cause of him to be in the hospital. As we got closer, I felt a hand on my shoulder as they pulled me to them and hugged me.

As we got to the hospital, I got a lot of nerves that the boys had to keep telling me it would be okay. I got out of the car after a bit of course the hand and warmth of the body I was on left me. Soon after I got out and the rest of the boys got out, I felt the warmth from earlier right behind me. I look back and I saw...

Hey angels, Hope you like this chapter! Any guesses on who it might be. I'm thinking of making the next chapter maybe more shocking if I can get myself to. also sorry for the long updates till next chapters.