Excuse Me?

I stared at Liam in shock. "Um what?" 

He glanced up at me, "You heard. 24 hour watch. Now go to bed. Goodnight." 

I turned around so my back was facing Liam. I was appalled that he had the nerve to come into my room and camp out on my floor. I was so done with this. Let them have their fun tonight, but we'll see how this goes over tomorrow. 

************** 

I shot up in bed the next morning, escaping my nightmare. Liam was by my side in a instant. "Are you okay Lotte?" 

I pushed him away, ignoring the hurt look on his face. "I'm fine." I said curtly standing up and walking to my closet. "Now are you going to get out of my room so I can get ready or do I have to change in front of you?" And icy edge had taken to my voice. 

Liam stood up and walked to the door. "I'll wait in the hall." Looking at me for a minute, trying to figure out my attitude change. If only he knew that my attitude wasn't the only thing changing. A whole new Charlotte was coming out, and she wasn't holding back. 

It had to start with my clothes. It would be hard since most of my clothes were floral printed dresses and skirts and that would not work. I had to dig to the back of my closet to find what I was looking for. I pulled out a short red pencil skirt and black leather jacket. I paired it with a black singlet and ankle heel boots.  

I found my flat iron in the back of my drawer and turned it on high. While it was heating up I pulled out all the makeup I owned. I started with liquid foundation then a little bronzer. I put on a little blush and started on my eyes. I did a simple eye with black eyeliner and mascara eyelashes framing it. Next I pulled out a red lipstick to finish off the look. I flatironed my hair and was ready to make a statement downstairs. I grabbed my purse instead of my backpack and prepared myself for the wrath of a overprotective family. 

I opened the door and just started walking normal. I got all the way downstairs before someone spotted me. 

"Lotte what the bloody hell are you wearing?" Louis practically screamed for the whole city to hear. 

"What are you talking about? I'm just dressed and about to leave for school?" I asked trying to sound confused. 

"Not dressed like that you're not." He said, using his finger to gesture to my outfit. At the moment everyone else decided to walk in. 

"What's going on?" Mum asked. 

"Charlotte has informed me that she will be attending school dressed like this." Louis explained. 

"Yes. Now Mum can you drive me? I really need to go." Everyone gawked at me. "Well I suppose I'll walk then. See you later." I strode past the group of them, still gaping at my outfit, and right out the door.  

I had made it halfway down the driveway before the boys seemed to snap back to reality and came running after me. "Charlotte! You can't go to school like that!" They all shouted. 

Mum followed them, "Boys leave her alone. She is just trying out a new style. Charlotte come on I'll drive you to school." I was shocked that my mum had defended my outfit. The boys seemed shocked too. I strutted past them, a small smirk on my face. 

**************** 

Mum didn't question my outfit in the car either. If fact the ride was dead silent. When we reached school I got out of the car without a word. I took a deep breath and walked into the school.

All conversastion seemed to cease when I walked by. It made me a little uncomfortable but I pushed on. Shock was what I was going for. And believe me I got it. I walked through the parting and gaping crowd to my locker. Ranee was waiting for me but she didn't contain her shock when she saw me, like the rest of my classmates.

"Whoa! I mean you look H-O-T hot! But where did this all come from? I mean you haven't worn that pencil skirt since you bought it three months ago? I thought Liam and all them hated it? How did you get out of the house this morning? OH! Did you sneak out with it on? What a bad girl! I'm rubbing off on-"

"Ranee breathe. I didn't sneak out, I walked right past Liam and the boys. Louis called me out on it but I think all the other guys were too shocked to do anything about it. My mom actually stood up for me and drove me here."

"But I mean where did this all come from?" She questioned.

"Liam put me on what he called a '24-hour watch' and I'm sick of everyone worrying about me so I'm changing it."

"Well I like it. You rock the whole rebel look." She said smilling.

"Thanks. I've got to go to class but I'll talk to you at lunch." I said with a wave and walking away.

*******************

I walked to my locker to swap out my books for my lunch. I closed the door and nearly screamed in fright. Colton was standing on the other side of the door with a sly smirk on his face. "Hey babe." He said, his eyes slowly trailing up and down my body leaving me uncomfortable.

"I'm not your 'babe' Colton." I said turning to walk away but being stopped by an arm.

"I want you to be mine again Charlotte. Please take me back?" He said.

I shook my arm out of his grasp. "Goodbye Colton." I tried walking away again but I forcefully pulled back into Colton's chest.

"I don't think so. What do you say we ditch the rest of the day and go finish what we started?"

"Colton, we didn't 'start' anything." I said firmly.

"I believe we did. After the party. You looked so irresitable then and I couldn't help it. I wanted you, and I got you. Just like I'm going to now."

DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Sorry it took forever to update. There might be a photo of Charlotte's outfit to the side but my computer is malfunctioning so it might not be there :) You guys are so great!!

 Vote, comment, recommend, LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!! 

Harry Styles needs to stop invading my dreams.

I should go now.

<3 <3