Stolen

I waited outside for Colton. Finally I saw his car bound around the corner and pull into my driveway. I ran and slid gracefully into the front seat.

"Hey babe." He said kissing me on the cheek.

"Hi Colt." I said, anxiety seeping into my voice.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay. Let's just go have fun!" I said trying to make myself excited. Colton nodded and drove toward the party.

Even though it was early the party was already booming. I got out of the car and grabbed Colton's hand, walking toward the house. People were everywhere. Dancing, eating, drinking.

"Want a drink?" Colton shouted in my ear.

"Sure! Could you get me a cola?"

"Yup! I'll be right back!" Colton kissed my cheek before walking toward the kitchen. I stood awkwardly by myself until Colton came back with my cola and a yellow-brownish liquid in a red cup. I took mine and sniffed his.

"Beer Colton?"

"Just a couple I promise."

"I'm just worried about how I'll get home. I don't have my license yet remember?"

"Don't worry I won't get drunk. I'll be able to drive you home I promise."

"Okay." I let him lead me to the dance floor and I danced away my worries.

*********************************

7 HOURS LATER:

I was exhausted. Seven hours of dancing can do that to a person. I was ready to leave. And Colton, my ride home, was completely and utterly drunk. There was no way he could drive me home. My only other option was walking. My parents weren't home and the boys had rehearsals. I looked around till I found Colton. I pushed through the crowd earning me many glares.

"Colton. Colton!" I said trying to grab his attention. "I'm going to walk home."

"Come onnn babe! Stay a little longer!" His words were slurred as he swung an arm around my shoulder.

"Promise you won't drive home?"

"Yeah yeah! Whateverrrrr! Bye babes!" I pulled away and walked out the door. I checked my phone and it said 11:45. Hopefully the boys aren't back from rehearsals yet. I'm sure they wouldn't like me walking home in the dark but it should only take me about 20 minutes.

I kept getting this creepy feeling that I was being followed in the pit of my stomach. It was like I was staring in a horror movie, playing the stupid girl who walks home in the dark. I kept turning around but no one was there.

A split second. Thats how long it took for me to be pulled behind a building and pressed against a wall. Something was digging into my vocal chord, making it impossible to cry out.

"Scream and you die." A voice said in my ear. He sounded not much older than me but I couldn't get a clear view of his face to confirm my suspicions. Suddenly something was covering my eyes. A blindfold. Then something was tied in my mouth. A gag. Panic surged through me. Something rough tied my wrists together behind my back. I slowly blacked out hearing a belt buckle being undone.

*********************************

When I woke up the sun was starting to come up. I looked down and saw I was only in my undergarments. Tears flooded to my eyes when I remembered what happened. I had slipped in and out of conciseness. My arms and legs were covered in bruises. My wrists were cut from being bound so tight. The corners of my mouth had dried blood on it from the gag. I was in so much pain, both physically and emotionally. I slowly put my ripped dress back and looked around for my clutch. It wasn't anywhere in sight. So the unknown man stole my money, phone and my virginity. I stood up, unable to hold back the sobs, and limped home.

A/N: I figured this was a good place to stop! (: sorry it's short!!!!!