Prologue

Ryosuke's POV:

Cheaters, there is no one I can depends on, Everyone come to me and be friend with me will leave soon and will forget everything about me, what a Friendship, I have no friends except 3 friends, which they are TRUE friends, I don't need anyone and anything, my family can give me everything I want.....Right?!

That day, I was going back from school after club activity, it's already late, I tried to go faster when I heard a footsteps following me, but I stopped when another two guys shown in front of me, what should I do?! I'm still a junior high school kid! What Do They Want From Me! The one behind me hold my arms and the other two grab my legs, I Can't Run Now! Someone Help Me Please! I NEED HELP!!

"What Are You Doing?!!".

A voice came and someone kick the three guys who tried to kidnap me.

"Hurry!! Run!!".

He hold my hand and we run as fast as we could far away from the men, we stopped to catch our breath, I was panting really hard, I didn't used to run this fast and far! But when I look at him he was panting normally, Maybe he used to it?

"Shit!!".

He curse and pull my arm, in seconds I was in his embrace, I widened my eyes Shockley.

"W-What Are You----".

He cut my words with "Shuuu" and look away, we saw the three men looking around, maybe they are still searching for us!

I Can feel his hand's grip get tighter around my waist, I look up at him and he look down on me, why do you have to be this tall?
We just started at each other eyes without a word, until he break it.

"You're.....A Boy?!".

Oh this question, why everyone ask me which gender I am?! Can't they see?! Moreover, Can't He Feel?!!

"......Yes".

I said with a low voice, we still staring at each other until we realize that the three men are not there, and his phone ring, he take it and gasped.

"Oh Shit I Am Late!! Goodbye!".

Eeh!!! No Wait!! I Didn't Thank You Yet!! I Want To Know You!! Who Are You? What is Your Name?! In Which  School Are You?! Mou~
He is gone, just like that, I didn't see him after that day, I finish my junior high school and become a senior in high school.

"Who is that boy?!".

"I don't know!".

"He look so creepy ~".

"No No, he look plain, Nothing interesting on him".

I've had enough of this comments, whenever I go I heard the same words, until now I don't have friends in the classroom, It's not that it's bother me, I am fine with this, it's more like I don't want.

Oh! That girl looks so cute~ I wish I have a cute girlfriend, but......., I want her to take care of me at school and play all the time but----

"Ah! Sorry Yamada-san!".

A girl dumped into me and dropped her papers she was holding, I tried to help her and she accidentally touched my hand, I look at her and she was blushing, she is so cute~~, She is in our class, her name is Chiba Mirai, the most cutest girl in our high school, but.....What is this feelings?! My heart is not skipped even a bit when she touched me! My heart didn't Skip a bit when I see her red face and her shy smile!! What is Happening To Me?

This time I touch her on purpose but nothing happen to my heart, I'm even not nervous or shy, I saw her face become so red and she hold her breath, Oh! Her hand, I sighed and let her go, I walk away and I dumped into someone again but this time I fall on my ass since he was running.

"S-Sorry!".

I look up widened my eyes, I put my hands on my chest when I feel my heart will get out from its place, my breath become heavier and My face is so red and I can feel it.....

it's Him!

***************************************

Yuto's POV:

Girls, Girls Girls Girls!! Why everywhere I go there is a group of girls running after me? My friends say that my coolness and sexiness always attract them and make them go crazy about me, I even get many love letters Everyday!! EVERYDAY!! Morning and Evening every Years too! During the School time too!! Believe me...Everyday.

That day, I leave school after my club activity and walk alone after my friend leave to his house direction, I stopped when I heard a faint shout and run to look what happen, I widened my eyes when I saw three men against one boy, What the hell is going on?!

I run to help him and I kicked the the men and hold his hand and tell him to run away, We stopped in a dark place to take our breath, I saw him and he was painting heavily, Maybe he is not used to it! I always run away from girls so I am ok with it.

I heard a footsteps and curse in my breath, I pull his arm and embrace him.

"W-What Are You-----".

"Shuuu".

I shut him and look around, I saw the three men and hold my breath, what if they find us? What will happened to us?! We Are Still a Junior High School Boyss Only!!

Without my control I tighter the hold in his waist and he look at me, I turn to look at him and our eyes meet, he just keep staring at me silently until I decide to ask a stupid question.

"You're.....A Boy?!". I know it's obvious but...but......

"....Yes".

He answer shortly and I blinked my eyes, We didn't stop staring at each other and that make me feel---

*Ring Ring*

I take out my phone when a mail come, I gasped and release him.

"Oh Shit I Am Late!! Goodbye!".

I said and run away, Sorry but I don't have the time to ask you about anything, and sorry you don't have to Thanks Me! Your Welcome.

I don't know anything about him, and I don't know witch school he is in, his name, ugh! I'm so stupid!!It's been years now and I don't know if I will meet him or not, I am a high schooler now and I don't know anything about him yet, Baka Baka Baka!!

"YUTO!! RUN!!".

I look back when my friend shout warning me, I widened my eyes when a lot of girls come running in my direction shouting and screaming my name, I run as fast as I can but I dumbed into someone and he fall.

"S-Sorry!".

I hear him apologize and I look at him panicky, I am the one who should apolo-----GOD!!!!!

I widened my eyes when I saw him, he look surprised too with his widened eyes.

It's Him!!....

TBC....