Trip 5

The library was silence but now it fall in silence even more that it become so uncomfortable, it was silent from the beginning, Yuya stop his hand and blink his eyes, Daiki look down and bowed.

"S-Sorry! I-I have to go!". He walk away and Yuya didn't do anything, he stayed in his place looking at him.

"He....Love Me?!". He murmured and blink his eyes more.

Daiki return to his class with his red face.

"Arioka-kun? Are you Ok?!". One of his classmate ask him.

"I-I'm Fine, I just was running and I feel hot". He smile and take the notebook to hide his red face.

***********************

In Yamada's residence, Koya put his young master in the warm water for a few minutes then take him out, he change his clothes and lay him on his bed and cover him with the blanket, he go to bring the medicine and give him, then he put a small wet towel on his forehead, He sighed and sit next to him.

"Ryosuke-sama, get well soon".

*********************************

After the school, the three friends wait outside the school gate.

"Mou~ Where is Yama-chan?!~". Chinen said and sighed.

"He is Sooo Late~".

"But I didn't see him today after the second period". Keito said and they look at him.

"And he didn't come in the breaks". Daiki said and Chinen sighed.

"He return home". They turn to look at who was it and Daiki's face turn red.

"T-Takaki-Senpai!!!".

"I said Call me Yuya right?! ". Yuya said and Daiki turn away.

" What do you mean Yama-chan go home?!". Chinen ask him and Yuya walk closer to them.

"He was in the bathroom sucked with cold water, in another word he got bullied, so he faint and someone come to take him". He said and sighed.

"Let's go to visit him". Chinen said and they nodded.

"Sorry, I will take this guy with me, see you tomorrow ". Yuya hold Daiki's hand and walk away.

"W-Wait Taka--I mean Y-Yuya!".

Daiki said nervously but Yuya didn't answer him, Chinen and Keito look at them but shake their head, they know that something happened between them since Daiki love Yuya.

"So?! Let's go". Chinen said and Keito nodded.

Yuya go to the school library again and close the door when he make sure there is no one, they go in the back and stop.

"W-Why did we come here?!!". Daiki ask him nervously.

"To answer you, I didn't answer your confession yet, you run away before I can say something ". Yuya said and lean to the bookshelf behind him.

"B-But I....You Don't have to answer me!! J-Just-----".

"Just say it again". He said and Daiki blushed.

"H-How?! I-I----".

"I Want to hear you again, Say it again please".

Yuya touch his cheek and Daiki hold his breath, He take a step back but Yuya hold his waist and pull him closer.

"Say it". Yuya whisper to him and Daiki bite his lips.

"I-I....".

"Hum~ You what?!~". Yuya smile as he look at Daiki's big eyes.