Trip 1

It's Him!

Yuto and Ryosuke kept on staring at each other until Yuto snapped when he hear the fan girls and he look behind him.

"S-Sorry!!! I Have To Go!!". Yuto said and run away, Ryosuke wanted to call him but he couldn't because of the noisy fan girls, he sighed and get up to clean himself, he look behind to the girls and sighed again.

"Hahahaha he is so Unlucky this morning too". One guy said and Ryosuke look at them.

"Ano...Excuse me, who is he?!". Ryosuke ask them and they look at each other.

"Eh? You don't know him?!". One of the boys asked.

"Well....I'm new here so...No". Ryosuke said and the boys nodded.

"He is Nakajima Yuto, the prince of this school, all the girls are crazy about him because he is cool, handsome and sexy~". The boy said and sighed, Ryosuke look at them.

"You....Look so annoyed". Ryosuke said and they nodded.

"Well of course, he take all the girls hearts and we the boys have nothing, even though we are his best friends, we never get the attention from the girls like him". He said with a pout, and Ryosuke nodded.

"Well that's fine with me though, I don't want to run like him in the morning everyday! And I already have someone~". The other one said and they laugh.

"Ma~ It's ok, but we have to help him don't you think so?".

"Un, Let's go Hikaru".

"Ok~ Inoo-chan wait!! Where is Kota?!". Hikaru asked and Kei tilt his head.

"He have something to do with the principal he said". Hikaru nodded, they look next to them and saw Ryosuke, they forget about him for a minute.

"Ah! You still here?!". Hikaru said and Kei whack him.

"What's your name?!". Kei asked but Ryosuke shake his head.

"No need to know it, thank you and Goodbye". He bowed to them and leave, Hikaru and Kei look at each other with 'What's wrong with him?' Face.

Ryosuke walk to his new class with the teacher, he take a deep breath before he enter.

"Here is your new friend, Introduce yourself". The teacher said and Ryosuke looked down, he don't like to face the others.

"Yamada Ryosuke, nice to meet you". He bowed still lowering his head.

"Go and sit in the back next to the window ". He nodded and go directly to his seat and sit.

"Yamada-Kun~ I will call you Yama-chan if you want". He look next to him and saw one of the boys he talked with in the morning.

"..........".

"I'm Yaotome Hikaru~, nice to meet you". Hikaru said and Ryosuke nodded.

"You really are strange you know?". Ryosuke nodded again.

"See!! You are strange!! You even admit that!". Hikaru said and Ryosuke look away out of the window ignoring him.

The class started and Ryosuke tried to focus only on the teacher, actually the class is so noisy, he can't focus completely when there is someone talk and shouts and screams, he sighed and put his stuff in the bag and stand up, Hikaru look at him.

"Where are you going?!". Ryosuke look at him.

".....Change the class". Ryosuke walk to the teacher and talk to him, the teacher nodded.