Trip 3

Three Days, Ryosuke leave  the classroom without looking at Yuto who was trying to talk to him, in those three days, Ryosuke didn't talk to Yuto at all, he just keep ignoring him, Kei look at Yuto and sighed.

"You did that to yourself, so don't be that hurts". Yuto look at him and pout.

"Stop Reminding Me! Do Something!!". Yuto said almost shouting.

"It's Your Problem Not Mine!! You Did That To Yourself Not Me!! If You Want To Relax Go And Say That You Love Him Already!!". Kei shout and take his bag and leave the class.

"MOU!!". Yuto shout and leave the class .

***************************************

Ryosuke run to his three friends who were waiting for him out the school gate.

"Sorry for the late". He said and they look at him.

"Ne Yama-Chan, there is someone want to talk to you". Keito said and Ryosuke tilt his head.

"Who?!".

"There, actually, She is a girl from my class, She like you from the first sight, she saw me with you so she tolled me to tell you". Keito said as he point at the girl who was hiding behind the tree.

".....Ok".

He take a deep breath and walk to her.

"Yes?!".

"A-Ano!! I-I am Satome Mei, in class 3-C, N-Nice to Meet You". She said nervously and bowed.

".......What do you want from me?!". He said coldly.

"I-I Like You! P-Please G-Go out with me!!". She bowed to him and he sighed.

"Don't you see how I look like?!". She look at him, he is right, his hair and clothes are just so messy.

"I-I Don't Care!! I want....I want to go out with you please!!". She bowed to him and he sighed.

"Sorry, I like Someone already,  Ja". He said and walk away leaving her dumbfounded. 

"Let's go guys".

He said to his friends and they look at each other. They know that he was going to reject her from the start,  Keito tried to tell her that she have to give up on him but she didn't want to, so now she get this rejection in the face, she will never look at him.

"It's weekend, Let's go to somewhere ". Ryosuke said.

"Sorry Yama-Chan, I have something to do". Daiki said.

"I Have to go with my family to visit my grandparents ". Keito said and Yuri nodded.

"Me too". Ryosuke pouted and sighed.

"Ok, I will see you after the weekend then".

They separated and each one leave to his house direction, Ryosuke enter his house and a Butler was waiting for him, he give his bag to him and take off his jacket and the Butler take it.

"Ryosuke-Sama, the bath is ready and the dinner too, what do you want to do first?! ". The Butler asked as he follow Ryosuke up to his room, Ryosuke sighed.

"I'm tired, so I will take a bath first, Ah! Koya-san, please bring the dinner in my room".

"Hai, Ryosuke-sama". Koya bowed to him and leave, Ryosuke sighed again and lay on his bed.

"Mou~ I will be alone this weekend too~ Can't Help it". He sighed and get up to go to the bathroom.

****************************************************