Trip 2

"......Eeh?!". Ryosuke said slowly after what his crush said to him just now.

"What are you talking about? I Don't remember that I did that to someone ". Yuto said nervously and Ryosuke look at him.

"Did something happened to your head?! Did you get into an accident?!! Are you sure your not old that much to forget what happened few years ago?! Or was your brain not with us that time?!".

Ryosuke attack him with questions, but....somehow, one of them is right but that's not a reason to make him forget, it was something make him remember it so clearly, like it happened yesterday.

"Ne Nakajima-kun, Please remember what happened that day!". Ryosuke hold his arm and Yuto take it harshly and make Ryosuke shock.

"Ah! S-Sorry! I just...Didn't use to touch someone suddenly". Yuto giggle and look at Ryosuke who was looking at him sadly, his tears almost fall from his eyes.

"A-Anoo~ Y-Yamada-kun I----".

"HIDOI!". Ryosuke shout and run out of the room, Yuto just stand there looking at him running away.

".....Ryosuke".

Ryosuke run to his friends and hug Chinen.

"Yama-chan What's wrong?!!". Chinen ask him but Ryosuke cried in silent.

"Let's go to another place Chii".

Daiki said and Chinen nodded, they go behind the school where no one there and sit, Ryosuke keep sniffing and his tears fall nonstop.

"Yama-chan, What's wrong?! Tell us". Chinen said trying to calm Ryosuke in his embrace.

"H-He don't know me!...*Sniff*....H-He Don't Remember Me!...*Sniff*". Ryosuke said and the two friends look at each other.

"What is going on here?!". They turn to see who come.

"K-Keito!! Uwaaaah~". Ryosuke rush to him and hug him.

"Eeh?! Yama-chan?! Why are you crying?!". Keito caress his hair.

"His crush don't remember him". Chinen said and Daiki sighed.

"Eeh?! Your Crush?! Is he here?!".

Keito ask him, they know that Ryosuke have a crush on someone but they don't know who is it actually since Ryosuke didn't know him that time.

"U-un, he is here, and I think I know him~". Daiki said teasing and Ryosuke pouted.

"Why do you...*Sniff *...saying it like that?!". Chinen sighed.

"Yama-chan, we can help you if you want". Chinen said and Ryosuke wipe his tears.

"No, I will deal with this by myself ".

"Ok, then....Let's forget about that and go to eat ne?!". Chinen said and they nodded.

In another place, Hikaru, Kei with his boyfriend Kota sitting looking at their friends who keep sighing nonstop after he told them what happend.

"YUTO!!". Hikaru shout and make him jump in his place.

"WHAT?! YOU SCARED ME!!". Yuto shout at him.

"Why did you say that to him?!". Kei asked and Yuto looked down silently.

"You know that You hurt him right?! ". Kei said again and Yuto nodded.

"Then....Why?!".

"I Don't know, I just.......I don't know if I have to be next to him or not, When I think about it I don't know if he is the one for me or not, I just.....Don't know if I am the right person for him!". Yuto said and his three friends rolled their eyes.

"Yuto, you can't know that unless you are with him". Kota said and the other two nodded in agreement.

"But....I don't want to get hurts, or hurts him!". Yuto said and they sighed.

"You are hopeless, By the way where is Yuya?!". Hikaru said and change the subject.

"He is busy with his club activity, they have a match after three days". Kota said and they nodded.

"Yuto!! Stop pouting!!! ". Kei said annoyingly to the one who is pouting more now.

"Mou~ You are not My Real Friends!!! ". Yuto said and leave them.

"Who said That?! Who is the one that help you when you were sick in his house?! YOU ARE MY COUSIN BY THE WAY!!!!". Kei shout.

"And Who is the one who always play with You even though he have a home works ?!". Hikaru Shout.

"And Who is The one who give you advice without Money?!!!". Kota shout and the two look at him.

"....You take Money for Advices?! ". Kei ask him.

"Yeah!! Advices is Not Free Here!! Only For My Friends!". Kota said and Kei rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, we have to do something for him".

"Like What?! Set him up with him?! That will not gonna work on him". Hikaru said and Kei sighed.

"Yeah I know, but really we have to do something".

"I think Yuya have a plan". Kota said and they nodded.

****************************************************

After the break, Yuto look behind him and didn't see Ryosuke.

"It's your fault, he must be so sad now". Kei said and Yuto pouted.

"N-No I don't Want To Attend!!! Dai-Chan!! Chii!!". Yuto and the rest of the class look at Ryosuke who was fighting his two friends.

"Sorry for making him late Sensei". Daiki bowed to him and Ryosuke hold Chinen's arm.

"Let me go, I have a class now Yama-chan!!". Chinen said and Ryosuke look at him with puppy eyes.

"No Please Don't Leave me". Daiki sighed and hold Chinen's hand.

"Sorry Yama-chan, We will see you in the break, Ja". They leave him and turn to see everyone was looking at him.

"Yamada-kun, Sit". The teacher said and Ryosuke look down.

"Hai".

He Walk to his place while looking down, he don't want to see Yuto's face now, he sit and look out of the window, while Yuto just play with his fingers. Seeing That, Kei just sighed.

TBC~....