Trip 8

Koya frowned when he saw Ryosuke's angry face when he return from school.

"Ryosuke-sama, is everything ok?!". Koya take Ryosuke's bag and Ryosuke look at him sharply.

"Do you know what you did?!". He ask firmly and Koya tilt his head.

"Eeh?! What?! Did I do something wrong?!".

"SO WRONG!! THIS!!". Ryosuke shout and point at his hair and clothes.

"Eeh?!". Koya still didn't get it.

*F.B*

"Ne Yama-chan, I have a question ". Chinen said as they were eating under a big tree.

"What?!".

"What happened to you?! I mean...Your hair and clothes? All of sudden?!". Ryosuke look at himself and sighed.

"It's Koya-san, he said I need to move on and change". Ryosuke said annoyingly and they laugh at him.

"He's right Yama-chan, You have to change". Daiki said and Ryosuke sighed.

"But I am feeling that there is something bad will happened".

"Nothing bad will happened Yama-chan, it's just you return to your usual self". Keito said and Ryosuke sighed again.

The school bell ring and the class start, during the class, Ryosuke keep sighing and Kei look at him.

"Are you ok?!".

Ryosuke look at him and nodded, he look out and saw a girl slaping a guy and walk away while he is calling her.

"Wow, Break up".

He murmured and turn in front of him, he tilt his head when he saw a small paper on his book, he take it and open it, he look up in front of him to Yuto's back, he know that he is the one who write it.

*I will talk to you after the class end ok?! Please*

He throw the paper and look outside again, Kei shake his head.

"Poor Yuto~ It's so hard~".

After the class, Ryosuke didn't wait for Yuto, he rushed out the class and go to the bathroom, he enter and sighed.

"I don't want to talk to him yet".

He murmured and tried to calm himself down and think of a plan to run away from Yuto, he get out but someone block him and grab his collar before he slam him on the wall.

"Hey!! What The Hell is Wrong With You?!". Ryosuke shout angrily as he tried to get away from the strong hand.

"So it is You Prince Yamada".

"Eeh?! Prince??! What are you----".

"Don't Play Dumb!!! You Are The Reason!! My Girlfriend Break Up With Me Because Of You!! Not Inly Me! My Friends Break Up With Their Girlfriends Too!!".

The guy shout angrily and Ryosuke look at him, he gasped when he remember the guy, it was the guy who get a hard slap from the girl that time.

"W-Well Sorry about that but I have no idea about what is going on". Ryosuke said and the guy hold him tightly.

"You don't know huh?! You come to our school like a poor guy and suddenly turned to a prince and get the attention from all the girls in the school, and still you say you don't know?! You are so dead!!".

Ryoauke shut his eyes and give up, he waited for the hard punch to placed on his cheek but....

"Who Are You?!".