Trip 11

At School, Ryosuke walk with his friends Chinen, Keito and Daiki, they were talking happily about a lot of stuff, a girl come and stop in front of Ryosuke and he look at her.

"What?!". He ask flatly.

"P-Please! Go Ou-----".

"No". He reject her before she finish her words and walk away and they follow him.

"Hidoi Yama-Chan~". Daiki said and Ryosuke pouted.

"I DON'T Care".

"How is your relationship with Nakajima-Kun?!". Chinen ask and make him stop and turn to look at him.

"Why are you asking about him?!". He ask back.

"You seems different those days, You even fight with him, I think you guys become together somehow~". Chinen wink to him and Ryosuke frowned.

"What Did You Mean By That?! HIDOI!". He turn away and walk, they giggle at him and follow him.

*******************************

Yuto was running away from the crazy fans and he hide in one of the empty class, he tried to catch his breath as he take out his phone and call Kei.

"Kei".

"Where are you?!".

"In class 3-D".

"Ok, We will cover for you, don't get out until I message you".

"OK".

He hung up and sit on the floor and curse, why the fan girls are crazy today! He didn't wear or did anything special!

"Shimatta! I Can't find Ryosuke like this!". He Curse and hit the floor.

"Ryosuke?!".

He startled and turn to his left and saw a girl standing not far from him, how didn't he notice her?!

"W-Who Are You?!". Yuto ask nervously.

"Don't Worry, I am not your Fan". She said and He sighed in relief.

"Who is Ryosuke?!". She asked.

"My Friend?! Why?!".

"No! I just....Think I may know him".

The girl laughed awkwardly and Yuto tilt his head, his phone ring and he saw a message from Kei telling him Everything is fine and he can get out.

"Sorry, I Have To Go". He get up and leave the class, the girl just stare at him until he disappear from her sight.

"Ryosuke?! Is he in this school?!".

************************************

The bell ring and everyone get inside their class, Yuto saw Ryosuke sitting and looking outside the window, he sighed and walk to his seat.

"Ryosuke~". Yuto whined and Ryosuke look at him sharply.

"Don't Call Me Like That!!". He said firmly, he didn't used yet to be called like that from Yuto.

"But you were fine a few days ago~". Yuto whined more and Ryosuke rolled his eyes.

"Shut Up! My Mood Today Is Off! Don't Talk to Me!". Ryosuke said firmly and Yuto pouted.

***********************************

The class ended and Ryosuke leave it before Yuto can talk to him, Kei sighed and pat his head.

"Don't worry he is so Moody today".

"But He is so harsh~". Yuto almost cry and Kei shake his head.